Hi MFP! I'm new and need friends :]

Options
2»

Replies

• alg42
    alg42 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new too! I want to get fitter and healthier to try and control my diabetes better. My goal is to lose 30lbs by summer so I'm going in full steam ahead. Feel free to add me x
  • RICANNBLK
    RICANNBLK Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am a little new myself and I have already lost 46 pounds since september 2012. You can add me!!
  • AngieA007
    AngieA007 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Feel free to add me.
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    youve taken the first step. MFP is the best place to start!! Add me if youd like some support along the way!
  • Ascalzo13
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I've met a lot of great people on here and love all the support you can get!
  • NoWorries94
    NoWorries94 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi:happy: You're welcome to add me. I just started about 2 weeks ago and am on my way to succeed in this weight loss journey. I started out at 214.4. My first goal is 185 from there probably around 160. :flowerforyou:
  • suesue92
    suesue92 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! :) Feel free to add me!!

Good luck! WE can do it!
  • jaybilbo777
    Options
    You can add me. Anyone else on this thread can as well.
  • skinnyiverson
    Options
    I friended you :flowerforyou: I have quite a bit of weight to loose also. We can support each other!
  • dakotawitch
    dakotawitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for more folks to support and to support me on this journey. Welcome!
  • danielle887
    danielle887 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 25yo. My goal was to lose 45lbs. I have about 8 down. This site helps my stay focused and motivated. I can always use more support. Anyone can add me that needs more friends and support!
  • mduffy90
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I've never done this kind of diet before, especially with an online forum for support but I've heard good things from friends so I'm ready to give it a go and need some online friends to do so. Add away x
  • melancholyjen
    melancholyjen Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    welcome. i've been on here for a year now and LOVE it, though i am new to the message boards. fill free to add me.
  • Mozilla144
    Options
    Hi, I am new also. And I am trying to lose 100 pounds. I am still trying to read everything and get organized. Good Luck to you.::bigsmile:
  • kg047
    kg047 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The people here are very supportive and motivational.
  • adventure_em
    adventure_em Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me if you need a motivational friend