This is it... looking for friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• FitVeganMaMa
    Options
    Add me! Love making new friends. Add me here and on Facebook! http://ralewis79@gmail.com Let's motivate each other! :)
  • Beachbaby30
    Options
    Sure add me! I like your username- very positive.
  • LMVB
    LMVB Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 3 weeks in too. I am 34 and started out at 218 lbs, at my last weigh-in last Wednesday I was 9.5lbs down. My aim is to make 145lbs by September (for my 35th birthday) - that is an aim to lose an average of 2lb per week.

Feel free to add me. I am looking for support and to share recipes with like-minded folk.

L x
  • kate99931
    kate99931 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I like your positive energy!! Add me too! :-)
  • kendaQ
    kendaQ Posts: 14
    Options
    Hello I am new at this please add me, looking for friends and support thx! :)
  • sdleischner
    sdleischner Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey! i came over from a different calorie counter, had many supporters on that one, Im also looking for supporters on this network, feel free too add me!
  • TwinMom0804
    TwinMom0804 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I just started about two weeks ago. I am 5'6" and started out at 230. Hoping to get down to 160, then will take it from there! I would love to add some friends to chat with and to help motivate, maybe even share recipes and ideas! Always looking for some new and good food ideas! :). I live in Waynesville, OH.