Quest protein bars, new flavor, EPIC!!!!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• MLR930
    MLR930 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the code! I ordered 5 individual bars that I haven't tried yet including the new one. I can't wait to try them!
  • its_go_time
    its_go_time Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Yeah, these are amazing! I just got them in tonight and tried one immediately. Awesome!
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Yeah, these are amazing! I just got them in tonight and tried one immediately. Awesome!

I need a much more detailed review...
  • Love2lift72
    Love2lift72 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Oh I can't wait. I love the brownie and banana nut.

As for the poster that didn't like them warmed, I found that if you heat them up too much they do get worse. I go for just about 10 seconds and they do stay soft and gooey. YUM
  • its_go_time
    Options

I need a much more detailed review...

Yeah? Like what? It's chocolate chip cookie dough, and it's pretty much that. They are awesome, and taste about as close to cookie dough as you can imagine a protein bar tasting. They passed the banana but as my new favorite flavor.
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    A box of these just arrived at my door. It's not time for one, but I had to have a nibble. Absolutely delicious! Consistency is just like the little chunks you find in ice cream. I don't even think I'll have to microwave them!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I've not had those Quest bars and wondered what is the calorie count, and where can I purchase some?

http://www.questproteinbar.com/ - you can purchase and find all info there :) If you use the discount code SAMPLE you get free shipping and an extra bar or peanut butter cups!

I actually really like the peanut butter cups...I eat them really slowly though to savor them so maybe that's why they're not unpleasant. I don't know what it would be like if you took a big honking bite out of one.

Thanks for the code! I just ordered 1 box of cookie dough and 1 of PB&J. Can't wait! I've tried the chocolate brownie and the peanut butter flavors, so far.
  • benflando
    Options
    Myth 27 /// A Protein Bar Is A Good Substitution For A Meal
    TRUTH: Nope. Protein bars are highly processed, unless you make them yourself. Highly processed food requires fewer calories to digest, so that benefit is diminished. I love protein bars, but I eat them as treats to be eaten instead of, say, a Snickers bar.
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    SCREW IT. im ordering some now.
  • jenmsu83
    jenmsu83 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    The chocolate chip cookie dough Quest bars ROCK!! BEST flavor by far...but I love most of them. :happy:

I eat these things about once every other day, which will probably get expensive. But they are SO worth it and are filling.
  • ksyp92
    ksyp92 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i have a box of these being delivered today... cant wait to try them!!
  • rumplesnat
    Options
    I am truly addicted to these things. I have one almost every day. Just ordered a couple of the new cookie dough ones to try and the sample pack with the banan nut muffin to try as well. The cost is well worth it!!!
  • mdodr
    mdodr Posts: 1
    Options
    Best flavor ever is the White Chocolate Raspberry....they are better than a candy bar!! Get the ones dated after September 2013 as they modified them in December. Simply the best of the bunch!
  • pimpin_po
    pimpin_po Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I agree. I'm full blown addicted, I ate 2 today, had to force myself not to eat another. This and cookies and cream are the bees knees. Best protein bar hands down!!! I love me some double chocolate chunk too!!
  • AusEliza
    AusEliza Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Looks tasty. I haven't had a protein bar that I really enjoyed in ages.
  • its_go_time
    Options
    Cookies & Cream (newest flavor) is absolutely amazing. Only eating one is very challenging!
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Yes. The main trouble with them is that they are not larger!