Why Men are Never Depressed

Options
2»

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    this was so completely hilarious and not sexist in any way.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Your last name stays put. - Mine will always stay as it is
    The garage is all yours. - no one else uses the garage
    Wedding plans take care of themselves. - one of my good friends is planning his wedding while his fiance has nothing to do with it.
    Chocolate is just another snack. - chocolate doesn't affect me.
    You can be President. - just because a woman hasn't been president yet doesn't mean it wont happen
    You can never be pregnant. - I don't want to be pregnant
    You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. - I can and have wore a white T-shirt to a water park
    You can wear NO shirt to a water park. - I could do this if I wanted to... people would frown but I could do it.
    Car mechanics tell you the truth. - I tell car mechanics how it is.
    The world is your urinal. - I have peed in the most awkward of places
    You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. - icky bathrooms just means being creative.
    You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. - NEVER have to stop and think of the way to turn a nut on a bolt - if I do.. I need to re-think my job
    Same work, more pay. - not always
    Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100. - never been married but the time I came close my wedding dress was 150 dollars
    People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. - If I don't want you to stare at my chest I will cover it up.
    New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. - new shoes never do this to me.
    One mood all the time. - my mood is always stuck in b!tch mode
    Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. - Normal conversations for me "Yeah... uh huh... 10 minutes.. ok bye"
    A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. - I never take more than a backpack - even to europe for 10 days.
    You can open all your own jars. - I open all my own jars- ALWAYS.
    If someone forgets to invite you, He or she can still be your friend. - I could care less, infact I would probably just invite myself.
    Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. - don't wear underwear problem solved
    Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. - I own 3 pairs of shoes - 1 pair of heals, my chucks and my work boots
    Everything on your face stays its original color. - I don't wear makeup.
    You can play with toys all your life. - I play with my toys to this day - I am 30 not gonna stop now.
    One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one color for all seasons. - 1 wallet, 1 purse... don't change for seasons or outfits.
    You can 'do' your nails with a pocket knife. - I have no nails so a pocket knife works for me.
    You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes. - My christmas shopping is always done in one day in one mall and it takes me no more than a half an hour... its called planning a head - I do it on my way to the mall.

I am a straight Female.... and while this list did make me laugh I wanted to point out that I can and do do almost everything on your list.

ETA - not offended or being butt hurt in the least either.
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    PatrickSwayzesGhost Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I read this joke in Readers Digest once. It was a copy from 1978 that my grandmother had in the bathroom.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    You left out:

Someone else makes you a sammich
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    My son said he is worried because I smile all the time. I told him to start worrying when I stop smiling.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    But we get laid whenever we want. We win. Muahahahahahahahahahaha
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Women can play with toys their entire lives... and it helps ward off depression. ;)
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    LMAO! I absolutely love this list! What was up with the "you almost never have strap problems in public" Lol Almost?

On a more serious note, media directly focuses on women and we are targeted and victims of society. If we don't look a certain way, we simply aren't deemed beautiful. Yeah, the world sucks.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I could turn damned near every one of those around and make a list of "why it's great to be a woman".:drinker:
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Exactly.
    That's why I married one:)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I could turn damned near every one of those around and make a list of "why it's great to be a woman".:drinker:

Do it.