I am a proud mother.

Options
2»

Replies

• glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Congrats! She is beautiful! Being a mom changes your whole life, but it's all for the better. My daughter is already 4.5, and it went by so fast. So happy for you!:happy:
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You both look beautiful!
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    She is gorgeous, and so are you! Congrats! (one mommy to another)
  • tnt7787
    tnt7787 Posts: 48
    Options
    You look amazing, before and after! Congrats momma, she is beautiful.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    You look lovely with your bump! My daughter - my 2nd child - was 8lbs10 at 12 days overdue and I was massive! I put on loads, must've been at least 50lbs!

Gorgeous little girl too, congrats!

I'm sure you'll lose those last few lbs soon.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe that people actually were disapproving of the extra weight gain, my doctors said nothing with my 87 lb weight gain over my pregnancy... although I had an extra 7 lbs of fluid going through my body on top of what was normal (made my pregnancy a little more high risk).They should learn to be constructive and not criticizing, I mean noting that you made more trips to the fridge is not polite.
    With my first I gained to 195lbs and they said nothing, also they didn't promote eating only healthy foods. Not giving into cravings, working out, or anything of that nature. Honestly with this baby I felt I was going to a nutritionist to lose weight or maintain a new lifestyle more than I felt like I was pregnant. It was all about how evil chocolate is, and how just because you crave something sweet doesn't mean your body needs it.

Though I ignored what they said, and did what I wanted anyway. I ended up gaining less weight with her than my son, and she was bigger than my son by a pound. I feel they are way to critical to pregnant mothers, at least where I was going. The one enjoyable thing I found with pregnancy was I did indulge more than I did normally, but considering I no longer went out Friday's, did stressful work outs, went to theme parks, fit into my sexy jeans, could not drive comfortably, couldn't sit comfortably, at the end couldn't sleep comfortably lol I think being able to indulge in chocolate ice cream is something all pregnant women should do!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!