Any PC gamers out there? :3

Options
VeinsAndBones
VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
Any gamers out there looking for fellow MFP users? :)

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I'm a PC gamer.
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    GW2 here! Formerly WoW... until they decided to add pandas. Sigh. Silly Blizz. I've done SWTOR, Rift... most of the MMOs that have come out in the last 7 years, honestly. No LoL though.
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm a PC gamer as well. Mainly into the older FPSers (MOH, COD, BF2), strategy, and a few others......
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    *hand raise*
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I use to be till I changed to a laptop and it couldn't carry my games.

But LOVED Quake/ Quake Territories as well Unreal Tournament was like crack to me. :smokin:
    I watched my Dad play DOOM,... too scary for me to play.. won't get anywhere. :laugh:
    Was not much into COD or Modern Warfare... not much of a military game player...
  • waylandcool
    waylandcool Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Long time PC gamer here.
  • sclarktiw
    sclarktiw Posts: 217
    Options
    PC, PS3...anything zombie...love the RE series...
  • deceived1
    deceived1 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Posting! Playing the **** out of Dota2 right now but will always hop on CS:S or CS:GO if anyone plays 'em!
  • Routerninja
    Options
    Pick a platform, any platform :)
  • Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    GW2 here! Formerly WoW... until they decided to add pandas. Sigh. Silly Blizz. I've done SWTOR, Rift... most of the MMOs that have come out in the last 7 years, honestly. No LoL though.

What server are you on? I'm on Stormbluff Isles. I didn't do Wow, but I loooove GW2. I've done SWTOR, but since I can't hide my helmet, haven't been on as much (f2p) and I do LOTRO as well. I did Everquest 2 for 4+ years.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I'm the best PC gamer. :angry:
  • johnstephen1
    Options
    I'm also a Pc gamer and love to play racing games the most i.e NFS.
  • Aquarii
    Aquarii Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Been playing PC games since I was in junior high school. Currently playing WoW, though very casually due to work/life.
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Checking in! Used to play WoW until they added Pandas, tried out SWTOR, and have been dabbling in GW2.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    LoL, WoW, Minecraft, etc. the works.
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Very much yes.
    90% of my games feel and look better on pc.

Damn you Silent Hills/Metal Gear Solids for not bein proper PC games ;(
  • Flyersteve18
    Flyersteve18 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    <--- Yeahhh I'll play anything! Path of Exile tonight whooo!!
  • Figs318
    Figs318 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Not a PC gamer but I used to be a HUGE WoW fan and did play the new Diablo when it came out, however im more of a Call of duty/ NHL 13/ Madden 13 PS3/XBOX360 player.
  • Dianescraps
    Options
    Me!

Lord of the Rings Online, Star Trek and Guild Wars 2 are my main games at the moment
  • gillz89
    gillz89 Posts: 81 Member
    Options

Are....are you me??? That's exactly what I have done. WoW, Rift, SWTOR, and now GW2! Plus others (Skyrim, TF2, Borderlands, Fallout, etc....there are hundreds of games in my steam library) I also play on PS3, NES, and I have a Nintendo 3DS. Oh, forgot the PS2, N64, and SNES.