Ghost Adventures Anyone?

Options
Wabbit05
Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
I don't know how many people actually watch the show, but my hubby and I are pretty obsessed with Ghost Adventures on the Travel Channel. It's a reality ghost hunting show where 3 guys (Zak Bagans, Nick Groff and Aaron Goodwin) with hand held camera, recorders and some other types of equipment go to haunted places and get locked in all night long to capture ghosts.

Well I was down by the beach with my hubby getting lunch yesterday late afternoon. As we were driving off, we saw Nick Groff and Aaron Goodwin from the show just walking along the street. Total stalker status: flipped a u turn, parked and walked right up to them. They were really cool, loved the fact we followed the show. It was awesome! We talked for over half an hour and told them a little bit about our town. They couldn't really tell us where they were investigating but somewhere in town! I'm so pumped to see where it will be! Here is my picture evidence:

45944_10151461744932625_495214004_n.jpg

*edit to add bigger picture

Replies

• ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I'm so jealous! I love that show, it's one of my favorites!
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I prefer Ghost Hunters better :)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and JELLY!!!!!!
  • c_melanson
    c_melanson Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I love that show! Well, I love anything paranormal :D kinda jealous.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Where was Zack?!! .... Oh yeah, he's still in my closet, where I have him 'locked down' for my own demonic purposes. :devil:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    My daughter LOVES this show... and I must admit... I'm a bit hooked myself now. Too bad you didn't meet Zak too!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Where was Zack?!! .... Oh yeah, he's still in my closet, where I have him 'locked down' for my own demonic purposes. :devil:

I wish... :laugh:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i never miss a show...and if i do, i thank my stars for DVR...lol
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Zak and Billy were out and about in the car trying to lock down their investigation apparently. That's what they told us :)
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options

Absolutely! I miss Jason :sad:
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options

Absolutely! I miss Jason :sad:

Where's Jason?!