whats goin on?

Options
i gained 5 kg.

we are not talking about a kilo or two that could be water, i gained freaking 5 KILOGRAMS.

how the F is that possible with me eating less / lookin on wht i eat, plus workin out A LOT.

the scale didnt move a bit before when i DIDNT work out and ate fast / unhealthy foos all the damn time.

there was a change in measurments that made me feel confident about what im doing, but 5 kilograms? how can it be losing centimeters and at the same time gaining so much???

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Muscle weighs more than fat.
    :bigsmile:
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Muscle weighs more than fat.
    :bigsmile:

Muscle weighs the same as fat is just takes up less space. And if the poster is on a calorie deficit she wouldn't of gained muscle. It is almost impossible to gain muscle on a calorie deficit... even under proper conditions (heavy lifting, calorie surplus, lots of protein) it take a woman almost a year, if not more to gain 5KG of muscle.

To the OP, weigh changes frequently. TOM could cause it... did you eat out recently? Restaurant meals have tons of sodium. Are you drinking enough water? Tracking and limiting your sodium? Are you eating a lot of frozen/canned or processed foods? Are you using a lot of sauces, soy sauce, dressings, canned stuff etc? Is your scale functioning properly? Battery changed? ON a flat, level, hard surface (not on carpet)? Is it moved frequently? Is it kicked or bumped often? Are you sure you are tracking correctly? Measuring/weighing everything you eat and drink? Tracking things like additions to coffee/tea, drinks, butter/margarine used, oils used when cooking, condiments used, spices, etc?