Ladies: 5'6" "Before" at 220 with "AFTER" pics?

Options
HI ladies, I'm looking for some visuals for my own goals...I started out around 221 and my ultimate goal is 140. I'd like to get fit, lean, and cut. Anyone out there with some great before and after pics that are similiar to what I could have?

Replies

• tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I started out at 228 on Jan 6/13, so am new. I would like to get down to 138lb, so want to lose 90 lbs. So far I have lost 10 lbs in 12 days. I am happy with tracking on MFP. I know pics will be amazing once I have lost 90lbs. I seen my sister do it and she has kept the weight off for over 2 years. Simply by doing portion control. It's amazing what we put in our mouths without thinking. now I am tracking everything and try to get in atleast one 20 minute walk a day.
    good luck on your weight loss and getting in shape.
  • moncheree86
    moncheree86 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i Started out at 216 3 weeks ago, ive lost 8 lbs since starting MFP, and i just started going to the gym everyday about 10 days ago, but i already feel the difference in the way my current clothes fit!!
  • steffihowell88
    steffihowell88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Check out http://www.mybodygallery.com/ for some pictures of someone with your body shape and height!
  • lisab0864
    lisab0864 Posts: 154
    Options
    Not the best pictures to tell by but my profile pic kinda tells the story. Not sure exactly what I weighed in the pic on the left but I always seemed to go to the 200 range (I'm 5'6") - that pic was taken the first time I got obese (guessing I was almost 30 in that pic - approx 1994). Picture on right is from fall 2011 (I was 47 then -- I was approx 6 months into maintenance) and I weighed 140. The "girl" in the picture is my daughter.
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    My goal is close to yours. I'm 5',6" and started at 217. My first goal is about 147 and see from there what else I need to do, if anything.

I haven't arrived yet but am currently at 176. Here are some progress pics starting after I'd lost 5 pounds.

Collage11213_zps7e55b354.jpg
  • jessiedee28
    jessiedee28 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 24 years old 5'5 and currently i weigh 142, 2 years ago i weighed 225 so my story is pretty similar to yours i'd love to share a before and after pic with you i just cant seem to figure out how! can anyone tell me how to post a picture in my reply? my new ticker is for a new weight loss goal incase anyone was wondering haha
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 24 years old 5'5 and currently i weigh 142, 2 years ago i weighed 225 so my story is pretty similar to yours i'd love to share a before and after pic with you i just cant seem to figure out how! can anyone tell me how to post a picture in my reply? my new ticker is for a new weight loss goal incase anyone was wondering haha

If you are on photobucket, copy the "direct link" and paste it in the message. Then put [ img ] at the front and [ /img ] at the end (no spaces). img has to be lower case.

You can try a practice pic by pasting that into a private message and sending it to yourself :flowerforyou:
  • JessMmmkay
    Options
    I'm 5'7.. so an inch taller.. and I started out a bit heavier than you.
    This is me at 250lbs Jan 29th 2012(24th birthday)
    IMG_2076_zps2c1e256b1_zpsc462c0ca.jpg

& this is me a few days ago at 148lbs
    ohai_zps212fe095.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!