In 5 weeks you can be.......

cuddlyrunner
cuddlyrunner Posts: 116 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
well, I liked what it said yesterday (I saved on my calories and upped the exercise so ended up with about 450 spare),it said I'd be 205 in 5 weeks. Today after my fab mothers day lunch I'm 190 in deficit. It now says I'll be 212 in 5 weeks!

LOL

Replies

• CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    It keeps telling me "in 5 weeks you could be 110" or less some days, and I'm like "whoa whoa, easy there" :laugh:
  • It says that if you eat like that everyday, you'll be 212 or 205 or whatever...If I go under my calorie goal, I could reach my weight goal sooner; however, if I eat the calories allotted me, then I will reach my goal within 5 wks. Been doing this for almost 4 weeks and have lost 6 lbs. It works if you stick to it!!!
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Does that mean 5 weeks from that day?
  • gpies
    gpies Posts: 56 Member
    aggravated..... I've been logging in each day and for the most part I've stuck in the range I should be in - a bit less some days, a bit more but mostly in the area I should be and I've gone down .5. Seriously?? Ugh. I'm ready to screech. I didn't want any miracles and I don't have too much I'm looking to get rid of, but definitely a few and I get .5 after over a month of getting back to exercising, etc. I started off with a low goal of 3 days per week and I've met that with at least 3 to 4 days of working out. Some days I've eaten my cals, others I've missed a bit. Will this start coming off at some point?????? Please say yes!!
This discussion has been closed.