Any Weight Watchers?

Options
Hi there, just wondering if anyone is actively doing Weight Watchers and MFP? If so, maybe we could support each other?

Replies

• gadgetgizzmo
    Options
    I actually am giving up weight watchers after having so much success with this website. I think I can get the support I need from friends on the site, plus it is free. So far in these last couple weeks I have had more progress with mfp than I did in the last few months of weight watchers. Hopefully it'll keep up this way, otherwise I might reconsider joining weight watchers again.
  • zanniew
    zanniew Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yep! I'm a lifetime WW'er, currently needing to slim it back down to goal. I use all the tools I can, because I need all the help I can get. Been doing WW since I was 18; am now going on 58: I was around a year or two after it started. It works! MFP works, too! ANYTHING works, if YOU work. I've been working successfully for a while; wishing you the best results, too, with your project.
  • boniekatie
    boniekatie Posts: 147
    Options
    I did WW years ago, but quit paying for it when it quit working for me. MFP has been great for me, but I support your effort. :flowerforyou: Anything I can do to help, I would be glad to try.
  • hilldill22
    Options
    Yay WW! I'm a lifetime member...and now I am focusing on maintaining my weight, especially since April vacation is not too far away! Let's support each other! :)
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I do WW and MFP. I don't actually count points, I mostly go to the meetings because I love the people the support and all the wonderful ideas. I also like sitting there for 30 minutes and mentally resetting my clock and start over. I haven't been able to go for most of Feb and all of March so far and I have seen a HUGE difference in my motivation. I'm really looking forward to getting back there and getting back on track!
    I'll be your WW buddy.