BBQ Chicken Pizza

Options
amy_marie
amy_marie Posts: 130 Member
Got this recipe from HG http://www.hungry-girl.com/chew/chewdetails.php?isid=2004 I wanted to share with everyone else :happy:

My ingredients are a little different from HG's recipe. I changed the type of pita, the cheese, and I did not use onion. The recipe doesn't call for bell pepper, but I like it, so it just depends on your personal preference

Chicken BBQ Pizza
1 Flat Out Flatbread........................................................................130 cals, 2g fat
3 oz Cooked Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast, Chopped..........105 cals, 2.63g fat
1 Slice Swiss Cheese--I used Sargento........................................70 cals, 5g fat
1 Tbsp Finely Chopped Green Bell Pepper....................................about 3 cals, 0g fat
1 Tsp Coarsely Chopped Cilantro..................................................0 cals, 0g fat
2 Tbsp Kraft BBQ Sauce...............................................................60 cals, 0g fat
Total................................................................................................368 cals, 10g fat

Preheat oven at 375 degrees

Mix chicken with 1 Tbsp BBQ sauce, set aside
Spread 1 Tbsp BBQ sauce on Pita bread
Chop Cheese--I used a veggie chopper--and sprinkle evenly over pita
Top with Chicken, then with bell pepper
Sprinkle with Cilantro--recipe says to top with this after it is baked, but I did this and it turned out fine
Bake for 10-12 minutes---no longer than this or the crust will get too hard

I made this today, and it turned out really good! :smile: I probably could cut back on the cals by using a lower cal cheese and flatbread. I wanna try to change this recipe up to make some different types of pizzas, so if yall have any ideas lemme know :flowerforyou:

Replies