Jorge Cruise "Belly Fat" Diet

Options
Hi!
My name is Judy and I just starte using this websie a little over a week ago. I have lost 4 lbs using the traditional diet methods (counting calories). I decided over the weekend to buy the belly fat book by Jorge Cruise. A co-worker of mine is on it and seems to be doing well. I bought the book yesterday and went grocery shopping today and plan on starting the diet tomorrow. If anyone out there has tried this diet I would love to hear from you. It looks simple to follow. I know it will be hard giving up all the sugar , but that is my main problem. I can't believe all the sugar that is in the foods I eat. EVEN SKIM MILK! I never knew. I hope to lose 25 lbs on this diet. I know I can do it. One more thing, I do enjoy using this website, it is great! I hope to make some friends as I take this sugar free journey of mine. Judy

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • judywil43
    Options
    Hi Laura,
    Wow, you are doing a great job! I think with the nice weather coming I may get a little more exercise which will help me with my weight loss. Judy
  • supermodelwannabe
    Options
    How exciting! So Mike has brainwashed you, huh? Good luck to you and let me know if it works for you.
  • amandamomof5
    amandamomof5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    The good thing about Milk though is that is really helps you feel full. I find I will eat a lot less dinner when I drink skim milk. Plus it has protein and calcuim.