Unsupportive, negative, MFP members? WTF!!

Options
so I was under the impression that my Fitness Pal was a supportive website. I recently asked a question about fasting and or a body cleanse because I've heard about them, I wanted to know I was curious. yes I've done research on them and so many people said that they work, and of course there's the people who said that they didn't. I'm not trying to starve myself I'm not trying to lose weight on 1 of these cleanses, all I'm trying to do is help out my digestive system. so do you think that it was wrong for me to ask these questions on my Fitness Pal or was it smart? considering there's a whole bunch of health nuts on here that would give me advice, yeah all they did was put me down. they even went as low as 2 insult my grammar.. like what the hell I thought this was a fitness site not a grammar site. overall I'd really like to know some stuff about fasting and or body cleanses I want to help my digestive system and that is just what I want to do so if you're going to leave nasty comments, get ghost!!

Replies

• binknbaby
    binknbaby Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    They're just cranky cause they're hungry. :wink:
  • KelBelz22
    KelBelz22 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm here for support if you would like it!
  • jaybernal
    Options
    Lol!! Delete the haters! That's a question I was wondering about too? So did u do the cleanse?