Something horrible happened to me today.

Options
whierd
whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
I stopped and bought salsa on my way home from work. I was thinking, "Eff yeah!! I'm gonna get festive tonight!!!" :drinker:

I got home, went to the pantry....

Out of tortilla chips. :noway: :sad: :grumble:

Replies

• rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    That may be the saddest thing I have ever heard! :P
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Need me to call someone for you? I'd hate for you to be alone at a time like this.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. We are all here for you. Take care of yourself in this moment of grief. :sad: :sad:
  • whierd
    Options
    I don't think I should be alone tonight...

Please....someone call the whaambulance. :cry:
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I know that feel bro, when I got home today I buttered two piece of bread smothered them in hp sauce and added a few slices of cheese only for there to be no bacon in the fridge.
  • tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Sad! :c I've eaten salsa with a spoon before, though, so if you're as shameless as I am all is not yet lost.
  • whierd
    Options
    I know that feel bro, when I got home today I buttered two piece of bread smothered them in hp sauce and added a few slices of cheese only for there to be no bacon in the fridge.

There ought to be a law!!!
  • whierd
    Options
    Sad! :c I've eaten salsa with a spoon before, though, so if you're as shameless as I am all is not yet lost.

I may or may not have tipped the jar to my lips a few times.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    whambulance.jpg
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I went to the grocery store for some groceries on my lunch break, got something I could just heat up for lunch, and got back to the office only to remember that my boss took the microwave last week. :sad:

I had to leave the office AGAIN to go get a sandwich. :sad:
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Rock an omelet...problem solved.
  • whierd
    Options
    I went to the grocery store for some groceries on my lunch break, got something I could just heat up for lunch, and got back to the office only to remember that my boss took the microwave last week. :sad:

I had to leave the office AGAIN to go get a sandwich. :sad:

That is heartbreaking!!!! :brokenheart:
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

Wait, everything's all fun and games until you run out of bacon. That's some serious *kitten* right there
  • firemanfive0
    firemanfive0 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    no bacon in the fridge.

nooooooooo say it ain't so nooooooooooo
  • btranblb
    Options
    If you have a cucumber, slice it up and use it as your "chip"! It's delicious and better for you anyways! lol
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

No bacon?!?!?!? You poor thing! :cry:

tumblr_lm8joqEpdT1qgk4ado1_500.gif
  • whierd
    Options
    If you have a cucumber, slice it up and use it as your "chip"! It's delicious and better for you anyways! lol

I hate cucumber!! How dare you suggest such an offensive thing to me!??!
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    i'm a big fan of pretzels and salsa. i guess would probably would've thought of that on your own tho... i also like salsa on my baked potato. but those take forever to cook. or here is an idea, go buy some chips!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Rock an omelet...problem solved.

Yup, or a baked potato.
  • melbatoast917
    melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member
    Options

Nah, I'll pass. I'd sooner fry a piece of cheese into a chip and eat it that way lol