Exam Week Slacking

Options
So I have four exams coming up in the next week and a half, and I definitely feel stressed.

I normally go to the gym for an hour Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday with an hour long yoga class. However in the next ten days I'm missing the Tuesday workout and I have to substitute the gym for a home workout circuit both Thursday, and Saturday. :grumble:

My yoga is still on, and I'm trying to get to the pool on Sunday so my calorie output will still be sufficient, but I'm really feeling overwhelmed.

Any advice on burning some extra calories, or getting a more intense workout for less time. I need to pass my exams, and work out but I might just go crazy before this week is over! :sad:

Replies

• elisavallone
    elisavallone Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling, I've only been getting back into my fitness routine and attending the gym for the first time, but had to forgo going today due to needing to study... Time management is difficult especially at exam time since it's good to let some of the stress out but then more stress appears when you wonder what you could have done with the time spent in the gym.

Just focus on your exams for now and look forward to getting back to the gym as a post-exam treat.

And try not to less the stress-munchies get to you! :P
  • AmourDuCorps
    Options
    Thanks so much! :happy: I feel like I just might make it now, all I need to do is pass...:indifferent:
  • elisavallone
    elisavallone Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ditto ;) Good luck!
  • CMMia17
    CMMia17 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have a paper that’s due tomorrow and I keep procrastinating, lol. You can do small intense workouts in-between study time. Turn some music on and dance around, go for a short quick run, squats, anything you want. You have to take breaks from studying every 30 - 45 minutes (depending on your attention span, mine is pretty short, lol). I’m sure you’ll get some ideas to fit it in. That way, you have a small way of distressing a little from the exams.