Before/During Photos.

Options

Replies

• Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and you can completely see the difference, in your face, your neck, your arms, your waist, your bum, your thighs - you've lost weight everywhere...congrats!! :-)

Agreed! Awesome job!!!
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great!!!! Way to go!!!
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!!! You are doing awesome!!!
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!!! You are doing awesome!!!
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh thank you so much everyone! Especially the comments about the rear end...I was never well endowed there so I am pretty excited! :blushing:
    Congrats! you look beautiful!
    Wondering how you post pics on a message board post...can you help??
    keep up the great effort!
    Aviva

Aviva (love your name!),
    I uploaded my photos to facebook first - I don't have access to it right now as I am at work but I did find a thread where they explain it...hope this helps! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/26580-photo-help?hl=photo+help

I know if you quote me it will show how I did it, I believe that I just copied the "location" link after I right clicked on the picture and then clicked on "properties".
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    *swoons*
    way to go sister!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Dayum grrl,,, :tongue:
  • NykkieC
    Options
    Dayum grrl,,, :tongue:

Hahaha thanks Casper :love:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    woah yes lady! you r looking great!

i see the biggest differences in your face and but!:wink::wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • NykkieC
    Options
    woah yes lady! you r looking great!

i see the biggest differences in your face and but!:wink::wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Thanks a lot Oregonlady! I must say that you are looking amazing, too!
  • JBRENTLINGER
    Options
    WOW! Great accomplishment! This is truly a great inspiration for me! Thank you!
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    super job!!
  • Milliemm
    Milliemm Posts: 4
    Options
    You look great! I can't for the day when I can see a difference in my before and after photos. :)
  • NykkieC
    Options
    JBRENTLINGER - Thank you so much! That is the greatest compliment ever to know that I am an inspiration to you. Even if you were the only person that I inspired, this whole thing would be so worth it!

Bethrs - thank you! You've done amazing too, 34 pounds lost is amazing!

Milliemm - You will definitely get there! Slow and steady wins the race, and you can do anything that you put your mind to. :flowerforyou:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    you look great Nykkie!

The only thing that looks better in the before pictures is your LAWN! :laugh:
    YOU are looking GREAT!!!
  • NykkieC
    Options
    you look great Nykkie!

The only thing that looks better in the before pictures is your LAWN! :laugh:
    YOU are looking GREAT!!!

LOL Robin I thought the same thing when I compared them!! :laugh:
    Thank you so much for the kind words!
  • mamajoytimes2
    Options
    You look fantastic! You can definitely see it in your arms, waist, legs, well, all over! Way to go! :drinker: Here's a toast to you! (with water of course - ha!)
  • erinsolesky
    erinsolesky Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding? I don't know you, but I can see a HUGE difference in the before and after pic's!! Your hips and waist are much slimmer now than before and your arms look toned too. Great job!!!
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Oh yea, I can see the difference! Keep up the great work!
  • alisaperry74
    Options
    Nice tushie! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!