endorphins

Options
lreed
lreed Posts: 348 Member
So, I have worked out most days since the beginning of the year and been doing really good, staying very up. Staying on the calorie thing and all that fun stuff. Today was so rough I just starting craving sweets, getting depressed:sad: :sad: , but guess what I didn't work out this morning and it went all down hill from there. So live and learn. Guess that endorphin thing is real. Anyone else have this?

Replies

• GreenieBean
    Options
    I love what you said underneath your ticker! I 100% agree with all of what you said :happy:
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    YES!!! Sunday's are my day 'off' in that I don't go to the gym then. I stay at home and rest. Most of the time I do okay but every now and then I just have to eat everything sweet! Lately I've noticed that when I think about sweets, I'm just not that excited about them so I'm hoping that will continue. :-)
  • fauxdetresse
    Options
    when i'm craving sweets, i sit down with a jar of better'n peanut butter. it's like a nutter butter paste-- i swear it. it's not too bad in calories, and satisfies my sweet spot. check it out.