Fitbit One help..

Options
So I went out and bought one, I have an android phone but stick close to home for it to sync, but how can in incorporate it into my weight loss, it add calories for me, should I just make sure my net is at my target. Go ahead and look at my diary and you will see what I mean..... I actually ate a TON of calories today but between my workout, and all the walking I do all day, I burned a ton too, I a am enjoying being able to eat some of them back but I don't want to gain weight!!!

Replies

• CandyBryson
    CandyBryson Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bumping for insight....
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    MFP sets your deficit to the rate you want to lose, NOT including exercise. If your Fitbit tells MFP you burned over what it expected for the day, you get extra calories to eat back. You can't gain, because MFP has already set the deficit to lose weight.
  • CandyBryson
    CandyBryson Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Okay I understand, I guess I was just overwhelmed by the fact that I had soooo many extra calories all of the sudden, ate like 2,200 one day but still was under my adjusted goal, I have only been eating exercise calories back if I feel hungry, so its kind of nice!