Most effective workout for burning fat at home??

Options
I don't have weights only body resistance..

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    That limits you to pretty much insanity, less mills combat, tapout xt and some Jillian Michales dvds off the top of my head. Fst loss is all about diet. One program isnt much better than another. Its personal preference.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Walk. A lot. I have an inexpensive exercise ball and looked up exercises that I can do with it. I am plenty stronger than I was 7 months ago and I don't do anything special. But I did invest in a pair of 5 pound weights and looked up a set of exercises on line that would strengthen my arms. All I want into be generally fit, have good stamina, and ward off the old lady arms as long as possible.
  • jc2103
    jc2103 Posts: 11
    Options
    I started out without any equipment - my preference was a modified version of what the Navy SEALs do: running, situps, and pushups. It's not fashionable or anything, but combined with eating healthy it worked wonders. Worked for me for several years before I decided I was tired of desk jobs and became a trainer.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    That limits you to pretty much insanity, less mills combat, tapout xt and some Jillian Michales dvds off the top of my head. Fst loss is all about diet. One program isnt much better than another. Its personal preference.

I thought of some more. You can also do turbofire or turbojam. Also, you can youtube workout programs or go to www.bodyrock.tv . And I think there are apps (look at the APP tab).
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    There is pretty much an infinite amount of things you can do just using your body weight.

Try these 3 places:
    Nerd fitness
    you are your own gym
    unique bodyweight exercises
  • kklotay
    kklotay Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Youtube videos by Tiffany Rothe are great. They are 10 minutes or less in length. You can do 3 sets at a time or split them.