Heart rate monitor

Options
What do you suggest?

Replies

• imthejenjen
    imthejenjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I have the polar ft7 and i LOVE it! It tracks calories burned, and also my min and max heart rate. Keeps a log of my exercises. It was so easy to set up, only took 5 min or probably even less. Its very easy to use also. Comes with a cheststrap that i always see people complain about and i really dont understand why. It never bothers me. Im too busy working out to even remember im wearing it. :). Its comfortable in my opinion. :)
  • simpsona5
    Options
    I have the Suunto M5 and I love it, it tracks what I do and uploads to website to review all my workouts. My wife just got the M2 which is a lower price and less features, but ideal for what she wanted which is to see the calroes burned during exercise.
  • Amber1070
    Amber1070 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Love my polar ft7 but I've head ft4 is good too
  • runningwoodpecker
    Options
    I have the Suunto M5 and I love it, it tracks what I do and uploads to website to review all my workouts. My wife just got the M2 which is a lower price and less features, but ideal for what she wanted which is to see the calroes burned during exercise.

I also have the Suunto M2, I personally don't need fancy gadgets etc and this is excellent for simply keeping track of calories burnt, heart rate and time. one of the cheapest on the market too :)
  • hatethegame
    hatethegame Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Suuanto M5 is bad *kitten*! But.... it's more expensive. If you're looking for a good value HRM, check out the Polar FT4. It's the most basic model that tracks calories burned and costs 70-90 new
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I JUST ordered a polar ft4, should be getting it in the mail tomorrow! I'm super excited, lol, have read a lot of great reviews on them.
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I love my Polar FT4 Got it from Amazon.com for around $60.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Polar Ft4 - easy to use!