Anyone play WOW

Options

Replies

• davidpearly
    davidpearly Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    my main is a lvl 90 human pally, I also have a 90 hunter, a 85 rouge, 85 mage, and a 30 priest... on the korialstrasz relm looking for a good raiding guild atm.. feel free to friend me under zhengdawei
  • JasonT1973
    JasonT1973 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    This is a fantastic thread! I've played WOW since almost the beginning. Back when leveling a toon to 60 was a HARD thing to do. 90 human mage / 90 human pally - the pally is back from when only alliance had them!
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I used to but quit before the last expansion. My hubby still plays from time to time and is ALWAYS trying to get me to come back. It was fun but lost its luster. I just felt like I was doing the same thing over and over again.

My main was a troll priest. Oh Zyriks, I do miss you (just a little bit).
  • strautb
    strautb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Still play, but not as much working on a monk level 78 now
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Wow as in Whip them Out Wednesday's?!?!?
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    "Play WOW"? As in WOW I just played with my self?!?
  • lacquer_head
    lacquer_head Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I used to play... a lot... I played up towards the BC endgame stuff, on the Horde side (Orc Warlock). I just kind of fell out of it. I've been wanting to revisit it but all of my friends stopped playing as well. It's just not the same but when it was good, it was great. Some of my hardest laughs have been over Ventrilo, while playing WoW.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I play real games.
  • Shr3dded
    Shr3dded Posts: 232
    Options
    I quit a few years ago, when sitting on my *kitten* all day living a life on a videogame was getting in the way of my goals.
  • Kpablo
    Kpablo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I used to. Now I don't have time. :(
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Horde 4 Lyfe; Undead lock; Dalaran
  • faithnna
    faithnna Posts: 42
    Options
    I used to. Now I don't have time. :(

This! I'll still pop on every couple weekends but not as frequently as I'd like to
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I played Everquest for years....

I was in the original WoW beta in 2003...Played it all the way from Vanilla, through BC, WotLK, Cata...then stopped.

I had about 40 characters spread over 6 or so realms, depending on who I was playing with at the time.

Now I occasionally play on private servers (mainly because a buddy of mine plays on one, and we stay in touch that way.)

Doesn't have the luster it used to have for me.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    no
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I do Borderlands II right now. I used to play Mindcraft all the time. Never did WOW, which is weird consdiering I was a D&D dice game geek for YEARS.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Bunch of toons on a few relms

but main is on Exodar, alliance side, i run a fairly large guild there, have for over 6 years now.

we are a guild of busy people, people with kids, wives, jobs, school, etc so we're pretty laid back.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I played until the first expansion. I couldn't get into the "end game" stuff. Way too much of a time sink. I think I had as much as I could take of people yelling at me on Ventrillo too haha.

Also you show up to a raid once drunk, forgetting you respecced shadow priest when you were supposed to be main healer and you become enemy number one.

jay-z-not-the-prez-big.jpg
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    used to play a bit. i like DDO better.
  • atownsend360
    Options
    I do. what server are you on.
  • janessanessa
    janessanessa Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I admit it I am a geek. I play. I am even a lame geek and play a human paladin as my main

I do, and I am trying to cut back because I am playing a lot more than should be considered healthy.
    My main is a NE Hunter, Mysticwinds, on Kargath.

:)
    Any other Kargathians out there?