4:20....

Options
Do u smoke? If yes, and struggling with weight, what is the hardest thing to overcome?

Replies

• Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Probably the same things as someone who doesn't smoke...
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Well of course you'd be silly to admit to such a thing...

But I'm confident that whatever recreational activities one might choose to enjoy can still be no barrier to weight loss if you're determined and focused enough.

*smirk*
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    darned, dirty hippies!

tumblr_lhrpfsZOm11qhnyjso1_500.gif
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    The munchies would kill my calorie count.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    It;s not any different that a lifestyle change for non-smokers. The healthy lifestyle is a habit that you have to adjust to with time, and it's not that hard once you get the hang of it.

Make a rule to not smoke until after you have your workout so you don't get lazy or put it off, keep healthy snacks around, tell yourself no to the munchies, it is possible!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Remove all munchies from the house and don't order. You will be fine.
  • jillybeanpuff
    jillybeanpuff Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    don't keep any candy/chips/soda/munchies in the house. if you get munchies, eat fruit :) and work out before you smoke so you don't get unmotivated
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I assume this post will be deleted fairly quickly, but I'll weigh in anyways.

I do, regularly, and it hasn't slowed me down too much. I wait until the end of the day when I've accomplished my tasks for the days, including my workout. I save some calories for late night eating. Also I have pre-made healthy snacks in my fridge to combat my laziness/urge to just grab something easy. I'm sure people will be against this and say it's counterproductive to losing weight/being healthy, but I disagree. It is something I enjoy but also has helped ease my chronic lower back pain, and any anxiety issues, more so than any pill I've ever bought/ been prescribed.

:smokin:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    tumblr_makdq227Xn1rfzjg5o1_500.gif
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    tumblr_makdq227Xn1rfzjg5o1_500.gif

MILF weed.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Depends what you're smoking? :smokin:
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Not that I would know or anything, but, I think the biggest thing would be to make sure that you have lots of fruit and veggie and jello with frozen cool whip and healthy stuff for munchie time. It doesn't *HAVE* to make it harder, just make sure you are prepared......
  • Thanx :-) i think smokin at the end of the day is.a.great idea!
  • Oh, marijuana is legal in colorado! So this question shouldn't offend anyone, neither should my spelling. at least it's not supposed to. a simple curiosity question.