New here to myfitnesspal

Options
2»

Replies

• Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Hey! Same age as me!! Make sure to check out the 30 somethings group if you are looking for more people to add. Best of luck to you and welcome!!!!:drinker:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/468-30-somethings
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me we are on the same journey and need all the support we can get
  • sclarktiw
    sclarktiw Posts: 217
    Options
    Welcome to MFP everyone! Just like most of you I came on...got bored and went off...then I came back on and just like you are now finding some friends (why I like the FB part) but mine were ones that I went to high school with and they motivated me to get back on...and well, -32 lbs later, I am feeling and looking good!

Yes, I have had some ups and downs and I hit plateaus where NOTHING changes for 10-14 days (every 10 lbs I think) but then it melts off. The biggest thing is find what way works for you and trying different things for your own body. I have met so many personal targets that it drives me to lose more, basically because I set small goals (because I never thought I could do it) and now realize that I can lose it and keep it off!

Feel free to add me if you want and I will be happy to help motivate you...but be aware if it says you havent logged on in 3 days I WILL RIDE YOUR *kitten*!