I weigh less than my hubs!!! :)

Options

Replies

• kmsairam
    kmsairam Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    You look like a model (!) and congrats on your weight loss!!

Here's bad: weighing more than your husband when your husband is 6'5" and weighs 195 and you're 5'2" and weigh, well... more than that. :) So I can totally relate to being happy about weighing less than your husband! LOL
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat and need to lose the same amount. How many cals. And what was your work out routine like! Congrats on your weight loss!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    great job You look amazing Its always nice to weight less than your hubby :)
  • ayanna32
    ayanna32 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Beautiful in your wedding dress, looking great today!! Nice work.
  • veggiegirlie2
    veggiegirlie2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. congrats on your loss! you go girlie
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Very beautiful girl, before and now!! What amazes me is most women obsess about losing weight before they get married, look at you.... kicking it in the *kitten* after. You are awesome, congratulations, and the best on the rest of your journey. :drinker:
  • KReduced
    KReduced Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    YAY! So proud of you!!
  • cnewlin86
    Options
    You just gave me another source of motivation! When I met my husband I weighed less than him by 30-40 pounds and now I weigh more than him! I can't wait to way less than him!!! awwwwwwwww, thanks for sharing! and you LOOK amazing!!!!
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • emmyanne89
    emmyanne89 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well of course I started @ the general 1200 MFP gave me but that was not good for me. I used to get dizzy and had no energy to even work out. I bumped it to 1600 and that was so much better! I then felt like I had more energy to exercise and didn't feel like I was depriving myself of anything. I am @ 1350 a day now but I also work out like a maniac 5 days a week for at least 50 minutes. Once in a while instead of the gym I do a bike ride on the trail instead :)
  • emmyanne89
    emmyanne89 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You guys are so sweet thanks!
  • kirstie3281
    kirstie3281 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! That is amazing. I too weigh more than my hubby but am working hard to put him back in place as the biggest. :)
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Thanks for info
  • Amellej
    Amellej Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • findgod2findlife
    findgod2findlife Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Your success was very refreshing to me!! This is one of my major goals! :)
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    congrats! you look absolutly beautiful.
  • wmstormvet
    Options
    You look wonderful!! Keep up the great work!

28584213.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I am hoping for the same story one day (hopefully sooner than later) You two are the cutest couple!!!!!!
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You look like a model (!) and congrats on your weight loss!!

Here's bad: weighing more than your husband when your husband is 6'5" and weighs 195 and you're 5'2" and weigh, well... more than that. :) So I can totally relate to being happy about weighing less than your husband! LOL

My hub is 6'1" and 180-185
    I'm super close to Onederland but not yet and I'm 5'4"
    I feel ya!
  • jbeverly21176
    Options
    Great job, you look fantastic and very happy. I can't wait for the day I can relate.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!