Gynecomastia?

Options
chism21
chism21 Posts: 155 Member
Any advice in buying a shirt to hide Gynecomastia any brand is okey?
I just need a fast solution to my problem....

www..NgSurvivalGuide.com

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Gynecomastia
    what is that?
  • chism21
    Options
    Gynecomastia, pron.: /ˌɡaɪnɨkɵˈmæstiə/, is the development of large mammary glands in human males resulting in breast enlargement. The term comes from the Greek γυνή gyné (stem gynaik-) meaning "woman" and μαστός mastós meaning "breast."
    The condition may occur physiologically in neonates (having received female hormones from the mother), or at any time from adolescence onwards. Gynecomastia may arise as an an abnormal condition associated with disease or metabolic disorders[citation needed]), as a side-effect of medication, or as a result of the natural decrease of testosterone production in older males. In adolescent boys the condition is often a source of distress, but in most cases of pubescent gynecomastia that are not severe or not due to obesity, the condition may disappear within a few months or years without treatment.[1]

Wikipedia
  • chism21
    Options
    Gynecomastia, pron.: /ˌɡaɪnɨkɵˈmæstiə/, is the development of large mammary glands in human males resulting in breast enlargement. The term comes from the Greek γυνή gyné (stem gynaik-) meaning "woman" and μαστός mastós meaning "breast."
    The condition may occur physiologically in neonates (having received female hormones from the mother), or at any time from adolescence onwards. Gynecomastia may arise as an an abnormal condition associated with disease or metabolic disorders[citation needed]), as a side-effect of medication, or as a result of the natural decrease of testosterone production in older males. In adolescent boys the condition is often a source of distress, but in most cases of pubescent gynecomastia that are not severe or not due to obesity, the condition may disappear within a few months or years without treatment.[1]

Wikipedia

Man boobs
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Can you wear a tight compression shirt or a guys "spanx" underneath another shirt?
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a compression shirt via Amazon. You might be able to get something similar from other suppliers in the US.

Underworks Mens Microfiber Compression Tank

It doesn't work miracles, but it smoothes and tames the puppies as well as helps keep the belly in check. If you find you are inbetween sizes then this certainly helped me feel confident to wear a fitted L shirt which was otherwise tight and gaping on me.

I wouldn't recommend it for daily use, but certainly for that special occasion when you want to look and feel your best, it can offer a little confidence boost.
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    My husband likes them when running because it helps hold the jiggle.
  • kskroch
    kskroch Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    that's a good I idea. It's better than a year ago, but I suspect the 'sag' will never really go away.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

Wikipedia

Man boobs

Or "moobs". Also use the search function on here for some other threads on this. You're not alone and it does appear to get better with weight loss.
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    i thought there was a difference in "Moobs" and actually growing tits?
  • twotonetom
    Options
    Have your tried any Letro? or ever plan on having it removed?
  • chism21
    Options
    Letro sounds interesting and about the surgery is kind of expensive
  • erinsueburns
    erinsueburns Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't have gynecomastia, but I do have boobs, and sometimes I just want or need them out of the way. In that case I will sometimes wear an undershirt and then tape them down with masking tape or duct tape. It certainly isn't something you want to do regularly, but in a pinch, when you just have to get into something, it definitely works. And be prepared to sacrifice the undershirt. On occasion I haven't been able to get the tape unwrapped and have had to cut it off (not because it was so tight, just extra super sticky tape).
  • chism21
    Options
    Well, I don't have gynecomastia, but I do have boobs, and sometimes I just want or need them out of the way. In that case I will sometimes wear an undershirt and then tape them down with masking tape or duct tape. It certainly isn't something you want to do regularly, but in a pinch, when you just have to get into something, it definitely works. And be prepared to sacrifice the undershirt. On occasion I haven't been able to get the tape unwrapped and have had to cut it off (not because it was so tight, just extra super sticky tape).
    That's a great idea man
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

doesnt work unless it was caused recently by AAS.

Get the surgery. It is worth it. I can't even express how life changing it is.

Shirts wont do much. Thick black t shirts obviously. but you know that by now, I'm sure. Tape/bandaids. Really. That is the only thing that works.
  • chism21
    Options

Shirts wont do much. Thick black t shirts obviously. but you know that by now, I'm sure. Tape/bandaids. Really. That is the only thing that works.
    Did you had the surgery?
    And it's the photo in your profile yours?
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

Did you had the surgery?
    And it's the photo in your profile yours?

yes and yes.