New member looking for friends

Options
Hi I'm Lauren, I started my weightloss journey last march and ended up giving up a few month ago after losing 30lbs.
I'm starting my journey again to lose the remaining 40lbs and it would be great to have some friends for some support, advice and motivation :)

Feel free to add me, it would be great

Replies

• Chris5138
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. I'm fairly new myself. Sent ya a request :)
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    HI Lauren, David here.
    Good luck, you can do it !
  • Anw1588
    Options
    welcome to myfitnesspal....
    it has become my addiction
    good luck and if you need any help im here

Hopefully we both can motivate eachother to get to our goals :)
  • pat0254
    pat0254 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Lauren.. I'm here on a mission too, I want to shape up for summer. I was walking a lot outside, but then the weather got too cold, so I started my exercise routine inside. Need to find a way to keep motivated because I feel so much better when I'm walking or doing some type of exercise. I have a treadmill and a Total gym, trouble is I find it boring working out in the house. I remember how great it is to be slimed down and energetic so I'm going to do it again. Keep in touch.. we can do it.
    Pat
  • mytman
    mytman Posts: 218
    Options
    Hi Lauren

You can do it is the start that is the hardest and you have done that so it is full steam head now feel free to send me a friends request
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Hi Lauren,

I too started out lost a bit then gave up due to injury, Im back this year and raring to go.

Feel free to add me as a friend, that goes for everyone. :smile:
  • ObiRenKenobi
    Options
    Sent ya a friend request!
  • southernluv25
    southernluv25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Lauren! :) I'm happy you wanna get on track and lose weight! So do I!!:) I'm wanna get back to the healthier happier me before I let myself go. I'm here to motivate you also!! :)
  • LarDoucheLar
    LarDoucheLar Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Feel free to add me :) i'm on daily and could use some encouragement too and i always like giving encouragement to my friends :)
  • AmandaHurn1979
    Options
    Hello I am Amanda and I have decided that it is time for a change in my life. I have three kids and a husband that I love very much however its time for me to take care of myself to feel good about life. I am hoping to make some friends that can help me stay on track and lose the weight I need to be happy and healthy.
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Feel free to add me. Anyone looking for some support can feel free to add me
  • mbts34
    mbts34 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey there, feel free to add me. Anyone looking for some support can feel free to add me .

Good Luck!
  • eliyaher
    eliyaher Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey im new too, my goal is to lose 20 pounds im currently 5"8 and 150 and i hope to go down to 130. feel free to add me we can share tips haha, and anyone else feel free to add me. good luck everyone xxx