CC's Biggest Loser Challenge Week 11

Options
Hi everyone welcome to week 11. I will post last week's stats this evening.

New people are still welcome. Here are the rules/guidelines of the challenge.

Biggest Loser Challenge "Rules"
-everyone weighs in each week on the same day
-Please try to post your weight as early as possible, this makes it easier for me

Just like on the show
-each week the person with the highest percentage of weight loss since the last week will be our weekly Biggest Loser
-at the finale the person who has the highest percentage of weight loss since their starting weight will be Biggest Loser

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• cc_campbell81
    Options
    This week's challenge will be a point for each day you do at least 20 min of exercise.
  • sboothe24
    sboothe24 Posts: 34
    Options
    I'd like to join the group. I'm new to the site and I want to join a group where I really have to keep up with it.
  • elysant
    elysant Posts: 139
    Options
    bump
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    sboothe24-welcome! we will use this week's weight as your starting weight unless you know last week's and want to post it. most people post their weight tuesday and wednesday.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    congrats to elysant for being our biggest loser last week with a 2.08% weight loss!
  • elysant
    Options
    REALLY!!! That is so exciting! It definitely won't be as high this week but... WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o) Talk about a positive motivator! :O) Thanks CC!!
  • neenaof4
    neenaof4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Current Weight - 175.9 -- lost just .8 this week - but I can run 3 miles straight without stopping!! 15# total weight loss so far.
  • elysant
    Options
    Today's weight 225.0

A loss of .8 lbs :o) I am totally okay with this after last week! :o)
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 172.2
    This Week: 169.8
    Lost this Week: 2.4 lbs.

I only have a half pound to go to move my BMI from the "obese" side of the chart to the "overweight" side of the chart. Right now, the arrow is pointing at the dividing line. WOOHOOO!!

I used to be on the severely/morbidly obese side of the chart, so this is amazing for me. Next week I hope to report that I'm no longer obese! Thanks for your support everyone!!

For challenges: Last week I recorded my food every day. I've recorded for 70 days straight now.
    For exercise: 5/7 days, but I guess that stat is for next week's challenge.

KarlaW
  • augustbells
    augustbells Posts: 113
    Options
    I didn't lose anything this week...still at 242.4.
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Hi everyone,,,
    good week for me worked really hard (did a seven mile hike on Saturday) but only down 1lb but stil happy about it.
    anything but a gain is a good thing...

LW 146.4
    CW 145.4

Challenge 6/7.
    next week is a road trip for me. that'll be the real test for me :indifferent:

have a great week everyone and keep working hard....:flowerforyou:

180500.png
  • Leenybug
    Leenybug Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi Everyone, i'm 24 hours late with my weigh in. I've had a very stressful few weeks. I take care of my mom with Alzheimers and it is just getting harder and harder. This week I weighed in at 222.1 which means i gained .1 ......... I feel like I am not as focused but I keep going to my weight watcher meetings. It does help hearing everyone else talking about their successes as well as their struggles. I need to get back to journaling . .. it is key. Happy St. Patty's Day to you all. CC, you are doing great . . . you are helping to keep me inspired to keep going even when I only come in once a week. If it weren't for you and this post, I probably wouldn't be coming at all. Thanks, Eileen
  • clheide
    clheide Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    156.2 this morning. i'm 7/7 for logging food, but so far this is not shaping up to be a good exercise week for me, as i've been kind of sickly.
  • dchief30
    dchief30 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I weight in 188.6 bls
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Waguchan- congrats on lowering your BMI, I am so happy for you.

Leeny- thanks that's so sweet :> I really appreciate it.
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm still alive! I've been sick for 16 days now and I haven't been able to run or workout :( So i haven't weighed in either!
    I'm hoping to attempt a run today and tomorrow with the weather being so beautiful here.

I hope everyone else is doing well!
    If only I could rid this sickness I'd be right on track.
  • Doreenpao
    Doreenpao Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have been doing OK this week. I have not been logging my food or activity. Bad girl.
    This will be my last week before going on a cuise. I did not reach my goal for the cruise, but I am still trying to lose. I have been losing so that is good. Slow and Steady wins the race.
    I have been on a 6 week job search and luckily it ended with a job right down the hall from where I currently work. I am very happy to at least have been able to stay near my people I have been with for over 2 years. Although it is with a different company it is within the family!
    Now I will have stress of a new job and longer hours to deal with. The new department LOVES to eat... Not good for me. UGH
    Have a great week all.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    The stats for the past week, I am so proud of all of you for sticking with it! Congrats to Wachugan for winning with a 1.39% loss!

Name week 11%
    wachugan 1.39%
    cc_campbell81 0.76%
    constancemwj 0.68%
    clheide 0.51%
    neenaof4 0.45%
    elysant 0.35%
    dchief30 0.32%
    augustbells 0.00%
    Leenybug -0.05%

Totals since starting:

Name total loss
    clheide 11.45%
    wachugan 11.10%
    augustbells 8.87%
    neenaof4 7.91%
    cc_campbell81 7.22%
    Leenybug 5.97%
    dchief30 5.70%
    constancemwj 5.58%
    elysant 3.02%
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm sorry i have been off the site for a week. My weigh in on thursday was not good.
    LW: 178.5
    CW: 179.5
    I gained a pound and have been cheating on my diet blindlessly and kept saying to myself i will get better tomarrow. I think what also added to this was that i felt very big headed, last weekend i won my first karoake contest and cheated for a week. I didn't realize this until i was in Target on saturday and i really wanted to buy clothes and my bf told me you don't deserve it, you've been really bad on your diet. I knew i was doing bad but it was something else to hear someone i love say that and i decided to start all new today. Plus he lost 3.5 pounds this week, my competitive self was freakin out. I went for a 10 mile bike ride already today and have been good on my diet. There is a light at the end of tunnel, you just have to take it day by day and i am officially back.

sarina