New, and saying good bye to this Weight !

Options
I am Over Weight, I lost 10 lbs before joining this Fitnesspal, and now 9 More. I am Over 300 lbs and Under 400 lbs. I am Making changes to my life so i can be free from all this. If you loose your Health you loose Everthing.... I am 32 and have 2 kids I want to see them Grow up, I want to be there for them for a Long time, My Father Past away when I was 25, He was Over Weight and Died of Heart attack.... I saying Goodbye to Fat....

P.s a Calorie diet Works and you Can still Eat..... Plus exercise can be fun if you Make it Fun.... God bless from MIke ( :

Replies

• rblesd
    rblesd Posts: 28
    Options
    Look for the wonder of GOD today, Mike yep I believe you will Do It. :blushing: :happy:
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    You have some incredible motivators to help you along the path. You can do it and reap many rewards for your efforts.
  • pocodonn
    Options
    Make every day count, MIke. You got this!
  • mrsstevenson99
    mrsstevenson99 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey, Mike, You can definitely do this! So can I! I lost my mom to a heart attack last May...she struggled with her weight all her life. I have four children (11, 8, 2, 10 months), the older two are boys and the younger two are girls. They're my motivation. Last summer I lost 20 pounds in about 2.5 months, but with different colds and such going on I quit walking and have gained 40 pounds this winter. I'm back to walking and calorie counting.

Let's say goodbye to this weight forever! Feel free to add me as a friend...if you want.

Misty
  • Mikeplusamy
    Options
    Thanks