DDM Friends :-)

Options

Replies

• Leesa22
    Leesa22 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Morning!! Hope you all have a blessed day! :)
  • RhondaCrombie
    Options
    Good afternoon, everyone! Hope you are having a good day.

I went to Zumba, and sadly, there were ONLY about 8 people in the glass--in a B IG gym with mirrors. GAH. I HATE seeing myself in a mirror as I work out, so it was a miserable hour for me that way. I am THE most uncoordinated person ever. I LOVED getting such a GREAT workout, but lord, I can't move that way. I just can't. :-( THAT is why I stay off the dance floor. ALWAYS. *snort*
  • pwkw53
    pwkw53 Posts: 5
    Options
    Rhonda don't feel bad, I suck at dancing. But I just look at as I'm having fun! So thats life if I suck I'm out there trying, doing it(maybe wrong) but I'm doing it and so are you.
  • Leesa22
    Options
    I think I am the one with no dance ablitity at all but like Trish said just go with it and have fun.
    Oh Lorrie another way to find the link is to just go to topics and in the search box put DDM Friends.:wink:
  • TeriB19
    TeriB19 Posts: 33
    Options
    Last night at Zumba, I was right in front of Aaron. He stands in the front of the room between the doors where there are no mirrors, so basically, I'm stuck either looking at him or the door. Not that he's not great to look at but after a few songs I feel creepy constantly in his face, so I moved over to the side of the room where the mirrors are. I don't mind looking at myself now as much as I used to. He still pulled me up in the front of the room for two of the songs. Whenever the song Calle Oche comes on, he pulls me up there to do the routine with him.

I love that class.
  • RhondaCrombie
    Options
    Well, that's because you ROCK HARD. :heart: Me, notsomuch. Gah! I will stick to the spin, thank you. I might try a Sunday class again when there are more people in the class. When Marion and I were there those few times, I liked it. I think it was just seeing myself looking like a fool that really turned me off. :blushing: :embarassed:
  • Leesa22
    Options
    We all find things we like...I admire you for spinning... I tried it and hated it...
    Running you will never see me do so Teri I admire you for doing that...
  • Leesa22
    Options
    Morning my lovlies happy St Patty's Day to you...may the luck of the Irish be with you all day!
  • Leesa22
    Options
    Favor to ask...can someone send me a link from ddm? I can't get in at all. Now since I renewed back in Dec it says I am not though I have cc statements and then the letter confirming I did rejoin, I wonder if it is now just kicking me out thinking I did not renew. I did send Jim three letters about this thinking this might happen. Off to email him now that I have his newer email address. Thanks!
  • Lorrie413
    Options
    hey ladies! RJen, good job on the 5 lbs. :)
  • Lorrie413
    Options
    Favor to ask...can someone send me a link from ddm? I can't get in at all. Now since I renewed back in Dec it says I am not though I have cc statements and then the letter confirming I did rejoin, I wonder if it is now just kicking me out thinking I did not renew. I did send Jim three letters about this thinking this might happen. Off to email him now that I have his newer email address. Thanks!

here you go Lisa!

http://bbs.duranduranmusic.com/viewtopic.php?t=104710&start=2265
  • RhondaCrombie
    Options
    I am taking a kickboxing class in the morning, and I am nervous. EEEP! :noway: I have NEVER done one before, but they look like an amazing workout. Here's hoping I make it. LOL! :tongue:
  • Leesa22
    Options
    Let us know how it goes, sounds very interesting!!
  • pwkw53
    pwkw53 Posts: 5
    Options
    You've gone to far this time.......now I'm dancing on the Valentine..............

shake it shake it shake it shake it! Ending the day on a high note
  • RhondaCrombie
    Options
    I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it!
  • TeriB19
    Options
    My Wake Up Shape Up instructor is subbing for the Kickboxing instructor tomorrow. If the class was a little later in the day I'd try it, but there's no way I'm getting up for an 8:30 class. However, I AM running 6 miles tomorrow THEN doing Aaron's Evacuate the Dancefloor class at 1.
  • RhondaCrombie
    Options
    Sounds like a great exercise day, Teri!!

I am taking it easy tomorrow and before the race Sunday morning.
  • Leesa22
    Options
    That is a good idea, Rhonda, you are going to need all that energy, I can't wait to hear how the ride goes! How many ppl are expected to be there?
  • TeriB19
    Options
    OMG Lisa and I ran 8 miles on the canal today. Thank God she's there to push me. I started to walk after 7 miles and she slow jogged beside me for a bit and then encouraged me (ok she said "Come on, girl, you're not tired, let's kick out this last mile" and it motivated me. I finished 8 miles in 1 hour 29 mins and burned 1001 calories!!!
  • Leesa22
    Options
    Whooooooo Teri! Just think of all those extra calories you can have if you want. So proud of you!!:drinker: