Short 5 feet ladies... what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• Chula1962
    Options
    5 feet....50 yrs old....sw 174 ....(highest ever)......gw 105-110........I am taking this 5 pounds at a time....set myself up for success not failure.
  • Verivus
    Verivus Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", currently 136 lbs. Lowest weight was 110lbs 5 years ago. My goal is to get back to 110lbs!
  • rmw10c
    rmw10c Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'. My current weight is 172. My goal is 115. At first my goal was just to get to 128, so that I could say I was at a healthy weight. But now I'm thinking it would be nice to lose enough to have a little bit of room to fluctuate.
  • Paulette0706
    Paulette0706 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2...my goal is 119 lbs. I seem to be stuck at 126/128. I just need to focus to get those last lbs off
  • euphoric03
    euphoric03 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5' 2" 125lbs 21% body fat. I would like to get my body fat percentage lower so I don't care much about what the scale tells me anymore.
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Im 5' 1.5" and my first goal is to get to the teens and stay there!

SW: 147
    CW: 123
    GW: 114

And in my dreams I think it would be amazing to get to 110.

Ive never been under 118 and definitely felt there was room for improvement even at that weight.

Feel free to add me :)
  • lckennedy00
    Options
    I am 5' 2" and currently weigh 145 pounds, and I hope to get down to around 130 pounds or lower.
    More imporantly I want to make lifestyle changes to ensure that I am can stay healthy and maintain my weight. :smile:
  • lovemitch125
    lovemitch125 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    5"2.5'
    HW: 170
    CW: 155
    GW: 125, but that's my first goal. I want to see how I look and feel at that weight.
    UGW: 118?

I'm also watching BMI and BF%
  • Scallyboo
    Scallyboo Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Im 5ft and currently 140lbs (well hopefully a pound or two less, weighing in tomorrow).
    I was 182 pounds when I had my little boy, he was 9lb 14oz , he's 8 months old now.

My goal is 126lbs. I know that is still at the high side of BMI but I will never be a skinny person, I never was. I have very broad shoulder having being a gymnast and a swimmer for years.

I have a serious arm issue aswell, I hate my upper arms.

But since joining mfp Ive read about strenght training and definition etc so I think when I get closer to my goal I'll start with more strength training.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and as silly as it sounds my goal weight is 140-160 (I'll figure it out when I get there) :) I've been 125 in my life and I honestly like how I look when I'm around 160 vs. what I'm "supposed" to weigh! That's totally a personal choice, though, and I'm not dissing anyone who goes by BMI charts or anything. ❤
  • boom1186
    Options
    I'm almost 5'2" and currently 148 lbs. My goal weight is 120-125. I have a lot of muscle and I know I will never be super skinny, but I like the way I look with some curves at the 120ish range.
  • paintedpixie
    Options
    I am a little over 5'. My goal is somewhere in the 120s. 120 would be great, but I won't know until I get closer to my goal. I started this weightloss journey at 215 lbs. My first goal was to get to 135. once I get there I will decide how much more I want to lose. My ultimate goal is to just be a healthy and active mom that sets a good example for my kids. In the grand scheme of things that is all that really matters. Charts can say what they want, but in real life, you just have to be comfortable in your own skin.
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and my SW was 177, CW is 155 and I plan on being 126. I don't feel comfortable getting any smaller than that. For my body type/build I look sick when I get too small plus I enjoy having curves =)
  • liittlesparrow
    liittlesparrow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1, and I want to get to around 110 lbs.
  • annalisa5525
    Options
    I'm 5' 3" my start weight was 207lbs, my current weight is 132 lbs and i would like to get down to 120lbs.
  • danndur
    danndur Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11, 27 years old and my CW is 139 (gained 3 pounds of muscle since started working out) and my GW is between 113-118. I so want to to get there!!!
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    5'-0"

SW - 196
    CW - 185
    GW - 140
  • imtrinat
    imtrinat Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    5 ft 2 inches, 148. I would like to get to around 135, although I'm less focused on my weight at this point and more interested in getting fitter and stronger. I've been lurking since last July but I would like to use this for more than logging food and exercise. Fellow shorties, feel free to add me. I really would love some friends who are more interested in fitness than getting tiny.
  • thinkcrystal
    thinkcrystal Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11. At my smallest i was 110-115 (in high school). I am now 160 and would love to get down to 120-125. That would make me happy:bigsmile:
  • sunvin
    sunvin Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    wow! I didn't realize there were so many shorties out there. :) I am 5 feet tall, and currently weigh 124. I would love to be 110, but I think 115 may be a more reasonable goal to accommodate my boobs and my hips. ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!