Short 5 feet ladies... what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5'0 294lbs - Realistically I don't see myself at 120 - I'm aiming for around 150's-160's. Even when I was around 180's I was wearing a 12/14 and feeling healthy. My first goal is under 200lbs - then we'll chat :-)
  • redwingsfan6712
    redwingsfan6712 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 0" (barely) and my goal weight is 115. I'm currently sitting at 154 but was 130 last June. I got lazy and put on some weight so now it's full-fledged GOAL time!
  • kebass8
    kebass8 Posts: 13
    Options
    I am 5'2 and a half. I am currently 140 (size 8) and my goal is around 120, maybe less. I have a body fat percentage gadget and right now I am 34% fat in which 31% is considered obese....as much as I hate to admit it I have a really small frame so I should probably be more around 110, as for small frame my ring size is a 4 and I am 25, and the only jewlry that can acutally fit is earrings and necklaces without being sized.
  • ruthruro1
    ruthruro1 Posts: 5
    Options
    5.34 feet! i think that 116 lb its good
  • miss_j3ss
    miss_j3ss Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my goal is 115. I've got 10 more to go and the last 10 are honestly the hardest I've ever had to work through...damn near impossible.
  • Lyzaster
    Lyzaster Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal weight right now is 130. I have always been pretty curvy, so I don't expect to get much lower than that. I got about 15 more to go!
  • helenjon752
    helenjon752 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ' 1.5 inches and petite age 62 yrs
    was 135 lbs
    My goal weight is 112
    Current weight is 117

At my age skin is less likely to snap back so is a bit saggy ... but I don't care. I have started lifting and loving it !!
  • giveMEbeauty
    giveMEbeauty Posts: 192
    Options
    4ft 11
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" 23 years old I'm wanting to get into the 115-120 range
  • sheila2323
    sheila2323 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11". My goal weight is my wedding weight of 103. :flowerforyou:
  • KaylaCCarroll
    KaylaCCarroll Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0 and my current weight is 187 but I am also big boned due to genetics. My goal is to get down to 170 lbs or a size 8 in jeans it is whatever comes first.
  • willnevergiveup
    willnevergiveup Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm 5', 2.75 inches, but the nurse bopped me on the head when she measured me so I'm not sure. LOL

Right now I'm 190 lbs. My highest weight was over 300 pounds,but I don't know how much over as I refused to be weighed when I got to that high a weight.

I weighed 115 lbs when I married and had four boys (9.6 lbs, 8.5 lbs, 10.15 lbs, and 11.15 lbs) in four and-a-half years. Surprisingly, I never had gestational diabetes, but I was diagnosed as Type 2 a couple of years ago. Six months after my youngest son was born I was diagnosed as hypothyroid and a year or two later as having PCOS.

My youngest son is now 27 years old. I haven't seen a healthy weight for more than 30 years. I'm big boned (at least I think I am as determined by my wrist measurement). I'm aiming for 150 lbs. I may decide to go lower--maybe 140--as that would get me to a healthy weight BMI. I don't know yet. We'll see.
  • yaam1002
    yaam1002 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and am 146lbs. My goal weight is 125. :DD
  • crystalfisher89
    crystalfisher89 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal is 130-135, but originally it was 140, but now that I am down to 144lbs, I've readjusted that goal. I have a really muscular frame too so 130 will be the bottom line for me and my weight loss as my sister who is only a 1/2" taller than me got down to 125 lbs and looked anorexic and worked out WAY too much. She now has very little cartilage in her knees from running too much.
  • kelliezab
    kelliezab Posts: 1
    Options
    that's exactly mine! glad there's someone with the same weight and goal.
  • Starynh
    Starynh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    5'1 and 115 pounds right now...My goal weight is 100 pounds.
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    bump
  • loverxx89
    loverxx89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am exactly 5 feet and my current weight is about 143 lbs which is the highest I have been. My weight fluctuates 5lbs easily. I would love to see the 120 lb mark again!!! It has been years!
  • 16hats
    16hats Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    4' 11 1/2" ;) Started at 149lbs and working toward 120lbs.
  • zingmum
    zingmum Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 1 in and have just signed up on MFP recently. At present I'm 231 pounds with a small frame and my goal weight is 110. MFP suggests a healthy target weight of 97 - 131 pounds for me. In order to get to my target weight, I'll need to lose more than half of my present weight. I'm 49 years old and hope to be much lighter and healthier than I am today by next April when I turn 50 years old. I also have type 2 diabetes and need to be aware of how what I eat is changing my blood sugar. I'm very early in the process here, but am encouraged by the success stories and hope to work toward a healthier me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!