No Valentine again...Lose 6lbs+ by Febuary 14th with me?

Options

Replies

• pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    i'm in for this! let's get sexy
  • happyclubmom
    Options
    Hi Luce thanks for the challenge I'm in!!
  • miralee6287
    Options
    I'm In!
  • Itzli
    Itzli Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Im in too.. Although V-day is not celebrated amongst my hubby and me.. His fault.. he does't celebrate anything it seems.. :explode: But its a good goal to set for myself.. :heart:
  • Abi2012
    Abi2012 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm IN! I have this goal already set because me and my hubby are going on an epic date that night for the first time in FOUR years! I am gonna try for 142! I weigh 148 as of now and will weigh myself again in ONE week.
    Thanks for the extra motivation :D
  • thinkcrystal
    thinkcrystal Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Although i'm married. Losing 6lbs by Valentines day will definitely lift my spirits>>>>and finally feel confident in a sexy dress for dinner :-). Sounds great im in!!!
  • SemiSweet510
    Options
    I'm definitely in!

Anyone feel free to add me so we can keep each other motivated!
  • hopperem
    hopperem Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    count me in too!
  • blueyezfem
    blueyezfem Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in:smile:
  • Smorsb
    Smorsb Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Sounds like a great goal.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    hello lucy from london!

i am always depressed and single lol. but i'm hoping to look a little different in less then a month so we'll see lol
  • christinatrama2008
    Options
    i would love to join in. im married with two kids and would love to lose 6 pounds before valentines so a can has some kind of confidence when i go out with my husband.

Does anyone have and tips to start off???!!!!
  • emmgetsfit
    emmgetsfit Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    My favorite Valentine's Day activity to do as a single person is to go see a scary movie by myself or with other single friends.

I'm in to lose 6 lbs by the 14th.

I thought I was the only one who does this. Scary movie + my favorite take out chinese place = great way to spend Valentine's Day!!

I'm in to lose 6lbs by the 14th too!
  • kirstie3281
    kirstie3281 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm married but would love to breakup with 6 pounds. ;) Count me in!!
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    i would love to join in. im married with two kids and would love to lose 6 pounds before valentines so a can has some kind of confidence when i go out with my husband.

Does anyone have and tips to start off???!!!!

Drink LOTS of water. If you drink regular sodas and can cut it out, that's awesome. Watch your calorie intake and try to get in as much exercise as you can (I go 20-30 minutes 3-4 times a week). I'm set on MFP to lose 2/week although so far my lowest has been 2.4...but it's only been 3 weeks too!

I want to lose 40 by May 1, 50 by June 1 and 90-100 by Halloween so the more support/motivation/people with the same goals I can join up with the better!
  • koerbergirl
    koerbergirl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm married as well but I'll join in too. I need to prove my doc wrong that I'm not in a weight loss plateau.

3986626.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • shak29
    shak29 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    This sounds great to me. I am not single but would love to be 6 lbs lighter for V-Day! Count me in.
  • uatina05
    Options
    I would love to join in! I'm married but need to lose as much as I can before my April anniversary trip to Cancun! This would help push me! :)
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    1Pretty_Busy_Mom Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Definitely count me in!! Not single but would love to do this and since I'm already down 2lbs this morning I only have 4more to go! would love to wear a nice halter top and sexy mini!! especially since my BIRTHDAY is FEB.16
  • Bbells89
    Bbells89 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I'm in, feel free to add me :)