Pear shaped women successes....

Options
I'm def pair shaped I have the issue with my hips and def saddle bags. I'm looking for successes that you can actually work off the problem areas with exercise and proper nutrition. I'm 5'4" and 25yrs old. I have had three pregnancies...my last was a twin pregnancy. Before kids I had an inverted triangle shape b/c I was broad shouldered and no hips....after kids I am now pear/triangle...still broad shouldered but lost all my chest and gained hips and saddle bags..... ok enough rambling...

post pics/stories/how you did it and how long it took

Also I'm on week three of turbo fire so I'm hoping this is my answer as I have done insanity with no physical changes ....I also have hip hop abs I plan on starting after I finish turbo Fire

Replies

• HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Did Insanity with NO PHYSICAL CHANGES????? no inches lost?? no weight loss at all?? wow
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Nope, nothing. Idk about inches b/c I didn't measure. But I didn't lose anything. I did gain endurance though to help me with other workouts but other than that.....nope.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!