It's hard to be motivated when the scale isn't budging!

Options
i started logging to MFP on jan 3rd..first week was ok..lost 2 pounds..since then i lost like 0.7 pounds...i walk a lot at work..i do some working out but not daily..i just don't know what am i doing wrong..feel free to take a look at my food diary and tell me if you have any suggestions :)

Replies

• xjellytotsx
    Options
    i havent luked at your food diary as of yet and its my 1st day on here but have you measured yourself because sometimes you can lose inches and not weight might be worth recording both so you can see the loss from1 or the other and its not so disheartening. xx
  • xjellytotsx
    Options
    Hi again ive now luked at your food diary and i think if you went back and look at it you would see maybe where you need to tweak things.

i see your using slim fast this is a meal replacement so not much use if your also having a meal with it.

some days you've had more than your cals and other days you've had under this doesnt out do 1 or the other even if you have more cals on 1 day you shuld not substitute your cals on another day.

some of the food you are eating is very high in saturated fat that doesnt help either.

im sorry if it seems ive just totally picked apart your week but hopefully you can see the things i have pointed out xx
  • BrookeBQ
    BrookeBQ Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have been plateaued for a month, and it sucks. Add me if you want, we can keep at it together. :)