Greetings for Charlotte, NC!

Options
Hello!

I have finally found my way since nothing else seems to be helping me as much as I need it too. I have a trip planned to the OBX in a few months and I need to be in better shape for my new bathing suit that I cannot fit into right now. That was supposed to be my motivation, well I need more than that I guess. I need more accountability and I love that I can plug my calories in and wahla I know how much and I little I have eaten.

I'm a SAHM, I just turned 32, have a almost 3 year old and a husband I have been married to for 6 years. We have lived in Charlotte since May of 2009. I don't have any family closer than 12 hours away so I would love to meet with other girls that are maybe even interested in meeting up to jog or workout.

Replies

• beckym71
    beckym71 Posts: 3,511
    Options
    Hi Jae!
    I'm not quite close enough to workout, but wanted to say *welcome*! :flowerforyou:
    I'm over the state line in South Carolina.
    I hope you find some workout buddies. They are such a help!
    Good luck in achieving your goals! :happy:
    Becky
  • MaryBooAtCU
    Options
    Hi Jae! I live in Charlotte, too. I'll be 26 in January, and am a former college athlete (soccer)...I'm in pretty decent shape - but really take pride in staying fit. What are your fitness goals? I'm 5'6'' and about 130lbs.