What are some of your favorite movie quoutes?

Options
"Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, cuz, remember, no matter where you go, there you are." -- Buckaroo Banzai

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I can't repeat the things they say in the types of movies I watch...
  • amp187
    amp187 Posts: 374
    Options
    "If I may... Um, I'll tell you the problem with the scientific power that you're using here, it didn't require any discipline to attain it. You read what others had done and you took the next step. You didn't earn the knowledge for yourselves, so you don't take any responsibility for it. You stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as you could, and before you even knew what you had, you patented it, and packaged it, and slapped it on a plastic lunchbox, and now
    [bangs on the table] you're selling it, you wanna sell it. Well... "

- Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park (1993)
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    "Losers always whine about their best, winners go home and f-ck the prom queen" Sean Connery in The Rock
  • Cowboyzfan82288
    Cowboyzfan82288 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    "I'M GONNA BARBEQUE YOUR A** IN MOLASSES!" -Sherriff Buford T. Justice. From Smokey and the Bandit
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    When this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious ****.
  • perfect_storm
    perfect_storm Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    "Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-fleshing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d!@kless, hopeless, heartless, fat-@ss, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s@!t he is. Hallelujah. Holy s@!t. Where's the Tylenol?"
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    "And by the way, there's a name for you ladies, but it isn't used in high society -- outside of a kennel." - Joan Crawford
  • mominstands
    mominstands Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    She's alright I guess..........Urban Cowboy
  • alipene
    alipene Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    "You can't handle the truth" - Jack Nicholson - A Few Good Men
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    "Oh God....oh God....oh God....oh God....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddd! YES! YES! YES! YES!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"
  • Shelbsta22
    Options
    "uh oh... somebody FABULOUS!"- Jim Carey- Grinch

Eta: "You guys. You lollygag the ball around the infield. You lollygag your way down to first. You lollygag in and out of the dugout. You know what that makes you?.. Lollygaggers!" - Bull Durham
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    hello my name is inigo montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die! - the princess bride
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    "BAHAHAHA! Stupid F$CKING idiot! Red-shirted *kitten*! You guys think you're so f#cking cool, it makes me sick! "Oh, let's go make fun of the vegans, and their crazy lifestyle!" We're not hurting anyone! Go eat a hamburger and choke on a cow d^ck! "
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    "Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-fleshing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d!@kless, hopeless, heartless, fat-@ss, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s@!t he is. Hallelujah. Holy s@!t. Where's the Tylenol?"
    Christmas Vacation.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand....

Sorry Champ, I ate your chocolate squirrel.

This is what happens when you f**k a stranger in the *kitten*...
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    God, God, why did you put so many *kitten* on the Earth at the same time? The Great Santini.
  • athenawho
    athenawho Posts: 253
    Options
    "We've been going about this all wrong. This Mr. Stay Puft's okay! He's a sailor, he's in New York; we get this guy laid, we won't have any trouble! "

"Mother pus bucket! "

" I don't have to take this abuse from you, I've got hundreds of people dying to abuse me."

"NOBODY steps on a church in my town."

" I'm Winston Zeddmore, Your Honor. I've only been with the company for a couple of weeks, but these things are real. Since I joined these men, I've seen **** that'll turn you white. "

"I make it a rule never to get involved with possessed people. Actually, it's more of a guideline than a rule... "

-- Ghostbusters, my favorite movie... I could have just put the whole script here...but I decided against it.
  • Cowboyzfan82288
    Cowboyzfan82288 Posts: 161 Member
    Options

LMAO!!!! Absolutely priceless!!!!!
  • kelleygi
    kelleygi Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    You ain't gots to lie, Craig................:smokin:
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    "There is nothing wrong with you that can't be cured with Prozac and a polo mallet." Manhattan Murder Mystery