New-ish and have a few questions!

HI everyone, I joined MFP in June but kinda fell off of it due to summer plans, working two jobs and getting engaged! Anyways, I am 5'8" almost 5'9" and my starting wieght was 143lbs. I am looking to lose about 10 pounds but mainly I want to tone up. We are having a destination wedding in a year and I want to look good and feel good in a bathing suite in front of my family and friends. My biggest problem area is my lower abdomen and love handles. I was hoping people could help me out with some exercises they do that target that area and also an approximate length of time before I will see any difference. Right now, I go to the gym about 4 times a week, mainly for cardio and floor work for between 30mins and an hour and I try to do yoga twice a week. I am also pretty strick about the 1200 calories up to 1300 when I work out. I have only been serious for about 2 weeks now and I have lost 4lbs but I haven't seen any change in the tape measure, nor to I notice any difference. I know it takes time but I am wondering if maybe my workout routine isn't enough. Please help. Thank you!