Woman aims to become world's fattest

Options
An obese mother in the US is trying to put on weight in order to become the world's fattest woman.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/1027360/woman-aims-to-become-worlds-fattest

Submitted without comment.

Replies

• jenitamarie
    Options
    all i can say is ICK
  • kelley1006
    kelley1006 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Why would someone intentionally do that. I feel so much better since i have lost just 19 lbs. The more active that i am the better i feel. I cant imagine wanting to feel fat on purpose!!! She is very selfish and needs to think of her health and her children. What a poor example.
  • jennylynn84
    jennylynn84 Posts: 659
    Options
    This is highly disturbing. I'm just shocked.... 1000 lb goal weight? And OMG, she actually has a site where people pay to watch her eat? WTH? Is there a fetish somewhere in there that I just didn't know about before?
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I work in the Cardiac Department at our hospital....wow! Not trying to judge anyone but what about her child? doesn't she want to stick around long enough to see her grow up. Sorry, I just don't get it.
  • simona1972
    simona1972 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Wow.
  • tanyewest
    tanyewest Posts: 113
    Options
    What a sad woman.

"LET'S BECOME THE WORLDS FATTEST WOMAN SO MY LIFE CAN COME TO AN ABRUPT END."

Great thinking girl ;)
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I didn't even read the article.

I guess everyone needs a goal.

Maybe her next goal can be to use the most drugs in the world?
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    This is just slow suicide.
    ...not unlike smoking.
  • maz123
    maz123 Posts: 63
    Options
    OMG! how bad is that for your heart, and to think she has a child,its just shocking .it really makes you wonder about some people ..sad really
  • pressica
    pressica Posts: 361
    Options
    That is so sad, but the funny part is the last 2 lines. Men actually pay to watch her eat junk food? Is that a fetish or something? Why don't they just go to their nearest IHOP and observe instead of pay to watch. Weird! Thanks for sharing because I feel a little bit better knowing that I am trying to lose instead of gain.
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    :noway:

:sick:

OMG, that is so not something to read while eating. I practically lost my appetite! That's just nasty! And she has a 3-yr old daughter? Way to be around for her daughter - I foresee an early grave in that woman's future...

Not to be morbid or anything, but can you imagine her trying to keep up after her daughter, tripping and falling on top of her??? I've read news articles about obese relatives falling asleep and smothing infants. This is just NOT a safe living environment!!
  • marii92
    marii92 Posts: 77
    Options
    My sister showed this link to me yesterday. It is very disturbing. Even more so, as a a couple months ago, I read another article about a man who was doing the same thing wanting to beat the record. It's gross and very dangerous. If she doesn't want to be healthy for herself, she could at least want to do it for her daughter.
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    :noway: Disturbing.
  • ashley_alm
    ashley_alm Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This is disgusting, what about her child? and her husband encourages her?? who on earth would do that. i am astonished that people actually pay to watch her eat. and 800 dollars a week? i'm lucky to go through that in a month! i do not know or understand why someone would want to be the fattest woman alive. i would be embarrased
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    This is highly disturbing. I'm just shocked.... 1000 lb goal weight? And OMG, she actually has a site where people pay to watch her eat? WTH? Is there a fetish somewhere in there that I just didn't know about before?

Actually there is... I forget just what it is called in the underground but it is out there.
  • tanyewest
    tanyewest Posts: 113
    Options
    The end part is the best bit "I run a website for men, so they can watch me consume fast food"

Haha poor woman clearly has no abition. I feel sorry for her!
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    :sick:
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Some people just don't think things through.... Her poor kid!
  • thenebean9
    thenebean9 Posts: 216
    Options
    absolutely horrifying...
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    I could seriously cry for her. I practically am just thinking about it, and her child! Not that I think it won't get filtered out as spam or anything, but I really want to email her.