Fitbit - zero or one?

Options
I'm looking into buying a Fitbit, and I'm trying to figure out which to buy.
Any users who can advise?
Thanks!

Replies

• boji4ever
    boji4ever Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just posted on this topic this morning. I was debating using the One that I just got or returning it and waiting for the Flex - which I think would be a perfect fit for me but not out til later this spring. Everyone seems to love it - I haven't heard of the Zero? Just the Ultra, the Zip and theOne...my sister in law uses the ultra and my mother in law uses the zip...
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Personally, I am waiting for the flex to come out. Even though it doesn't record flights of stairs like the One does.
  • Maddalen101
    Maddalen101 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I just posted on this topic this morning. I was debating using the One that I just got or returning it and waiting for the Flex - which I think would be a perfect fit for me but not out til later this spring. Everyone seems to love it - I haven't heard of the Zero? Just the Ultra, the Zip and theOne...my sister in law uses the ultra and my mother in law uses the zip...

Oops, I meant zip. My bad.
  • Maddalen101
    Maddalen101 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I bought a one. Thanks!
  • loriband
    loriband Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I bought a One a few weeks ago and love it. I like the fact that it displays everything... Steps, calories etc... Where as the flex has lights that light up after each 20% of reaching goal. One thing I have noticed with the One and counting floors walked it that 10 feet of elevation is considered a floor, which is fine, as I work at the school and will get stairs in but on soe days I am on the bus and each time I go on the bus and am on there walking around it registers as floors. Not sure why this is... It is only 3 steps. Any ideas??