Need a do and seriously motivational friends on here.

Options
I do have a few people already as friends that motivate. But I am struggling getting back on the healthy wagon since coming home from vacation....I know I'm the only one to make all the right choices, but consistant help I guess is what I need.

my name is Kary. I'm 38 and a mom of 3 kids, 9, 7 and 4. They keep me very busy and are very active kids.

Friend me if you wish ;)

kary

Replies

• Jigglebewie29
    Options
    Hello

I was here last year but deleted my account and just joined again today. Sending you a friend request =]
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    The more friends to motivate you the better! :)

Feel free to add me to your list if you want. :)
  • elizab2009
    elizab2009 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

You can add me if you want! I'm new here and will certainly need motivation as well. I have a history of actually being a very healthy and active person and over the last 2 years have totally fallen off of the healthy lifestyle bandwagon. I mean, we eat healthy at home, but I don't exercise and own a candy store- so I am constantly surrounded by lovely little temptations. I have a 2 year old...who happened to come at about the same time as dh and I bought our business...so I have never lost the pregnancy weight that I gained with him. I look forward to this community and hope that we can keep each other motivated to make good choices each day!
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    hey there! you can add me if you'd like! I'm all into motivating my friends!!