Has anyone tried VISALUS?

Options
I have a friend who has been trying to get me to try their products and other friends who have tried to get me into the Advocare...this would be used as an aid to help get the scale moving (at most 90 days) By then I am figuring the cravings I have would be more managable and part of the weight would be gone. I have talked to my doc who manages my diabetes care and as long as I monitor my blood sugar levels and let her know if I notice any big changes she is agreeable to this type of diet. She also suggested a total liquid diet to assist but I am not big on cutting out all food for an extended pereiod of time. I am searching for something to get me back on track not to be the miracle cure. Anyone tried anything that they liked, disliked whatever input is welcome. Mind you I still have to fix food for my kids and hubby(when he's home) That is another reason going on some complete liquid diet would not be good for me because taking away all the food but still having to prepare food for the fam would be a huge temptation!

Replies

• jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    If you type "visalus" into the Search, you'll get inundated with opinions and facts about using the product.

Long story short, eat and enjoy real food as long as it fits within your macros. There will be no difference made by using this product vs eating regular food (except the cost, this stuff is way overpriced!)