A wee little overshare... enter at your own risk.

Options

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    :embarassed:

I had a feeling it was one of my friends after I complained about it getting locked. :bigsmile: Funniest thing ever, amiright?! Sorry, Odus! :flowerforyou:

Sorry I poo'd myself or sorry I made this public?

Because I can't decide if I'm completely humiliated or amazingly proud of either... or both... or.... I just don't know.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    :embarassed:

I had a feeling it was one of my friends after I complained about it getting locked. :bigsmile: Funniest thing ever, amiright?! Sorry, Odus! :flowerforyou:

Sorry I poo'd myself or sorry I made this public?

Because I can't decide if I'm completely humiliated or amazingly proud of either... or both... or.... I just don't know.

I'm glad you made it public! I'm sorry I got it resurrected when I complained on my wall about it being locked yesterday. We're not even friends, but I still :heart: you.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Well now, that's just unacceptable Cupcake! WTH?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    As you get older there are some die fast rules to living. Two important ones are, never pass up a bathroom and never trust a fart.

Lesson learned.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy I got to read this. I never knew crapping your pants could be so funny. That must be why my babies always cracked up when they did it.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Well now, that's just unacceptable Cupcake! WTH?

Are you back to being anonymous? :smile:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I'm totally bumping this *kitten*
  • odusgolp
    Options

LOL

Naughty!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I've no idea how I missed this this first time around. Or the second. Pretty sure the fact that this is still unlocked and getting re-resurrected now is a Christmas miracle! Reading this made my entire week!!!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I've no idea how I missed this this first time around. Or the second. Pretty sure the fact that this is still unlocked and getting re-resurrected now is a Christmas miracle! Reading this made my entire week!!!

You're welcome! :laugh:
  • odusgolp
    Options

Well, last time it was resurrected, I got a strike and banned for it, plus the thread was locked. Then the mods reviewed the post and said "Wait... this *kitten* is HYSTERICAL! Why did we give her a strike?" And miraculously, the thread was UNLOCKED and brought back.

My embarassment survives.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options

Pun TOTALLY intended.
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • AyeCorona
    AyeCorona Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Sorry that happened to you! So hilarious though- thanks for sharing! I may have missed this, but where did you and your mom eat ? And what was the culprit?
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    OMG that is hilarious. It reminds me of a story I heard about being a judge at a Chili cookoff.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Sorry that happened to you! So hilarious though- thanks for sharing! I may have missed this, but where did you and your mom eat ? And what was the culprit?

Applebees, but I seriously can't remember what I ate...
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I copied this for a friend who THINKS they're having a bad day....betting her opinion changes right quick....
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

LOL indeed a Christmas miracle...God bless us everyone
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I'm very sorry this happened to you, I would die!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    In case anyone was wondering, THAT is what a real cleanse is!