Eating Chik-fil-A for lunch

Options

Replies

• em3120
    em3120 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Chick-fil-a nuggets! And my Mom's chocolate cake, reeses, cookie dough, pizza! Now I want Chick-fil-a!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Chick-Fil-A, Five Guys, Don Pablo's....nothing is off limits really.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    chick-fil-a... my ultimate weekness! then comes in n out animal style fries, flaming hot cheetos and skittles... hehehe
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Enjoying the original chicken sandwich and a bottle of water. No fries or sauces today! I have to say, now that I'm using MFP correctly it reminds me a lot of weight watchers. Enjoying our fast food filled world isn't a sin, it just shouldn't be a common practice.

Do you have any favorite "bad foods" that you enjoy now and then?

#yum

OMG. You guys need to wake up, You are poisoning your bodies.

*Bites into Triple Steak Burrito dipped in nacho cheese*

Srlsy yuh neeed to wak up. *chew chew chew*

Wake up.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Not really...I don't crave fast food like I once did....then again, we don't have Chik-fil-A here in Michigan, so maybe that's just too good to give up...:ohwell:
  • dawnreid2012
    dawnreid2012 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    OOOOOHHHHH I love Chick-fil-a!!!! Its about an hour away from where I live though so I usually settle for Burger King lol
  • TheFinalThird
    TheFinalThird Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    all food is good food! but ice cream and pizza top the list

SHHHHHH..... the Nutri-Nazis will hear you!!!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I love their chicken salads!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Never ever have I had Chik-fil-A.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I eat at Chic-fil-A at least once a month....have some nuggets and a side salad. Its a nice treat occasionally.
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    I love their Chargrilled Chicken Garden Salad with red. fat berry balsamic dressing! my fav ♥
    all food is good food! but ice cream and pizza top the list

Second^^ Third^^ All in favor say IIIIIIIII!

IIIIIIIII agree. As soon as I got this part into my *thick* skull, the quicker I broke free from the emotional hold
    food has on me.....

it's ALL food. Some has a LOT of nutrition, some has less, and some have empty calories.
    But it's just food. just food.

and it was my goal to be able to have a lifestyle that included being able to eat out in moderation.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    SUSHI!!!!!! OMG! it's my ultimate WEAKNESS!!!

I'm the same way. I have my own sushi making kit so I don't have to go out to get it, and I feel like I work for it a bit at least ;)
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Not really...I don't crave fast food like I once did....then again, we don't have Chik-fil-A here in Michigan, so maybe that's just too good to give up...:ohwell:
    lucky you! lol.. i never have cheat days, ever, and the ONE day i felt like eating chick fil a i drove all the way there and it was a sunday.
  • NoleGirl0918
    NoleGirl0918 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    There's a Chick-fil-A less than a block from my office & i eat there at least once a week :-) i LOVE the chicken nuggets - grilled or fried & the grilled chicken sandwich is good also. Oftentimes i will get fruit instead of fries, but i do like to enjoy the fries occasionally so i make sure that i work it into my calorie count for that day.

i appreciate that it's an atmosphere where at least most people who work there seem like they want you to come buy food from their restaurant - in other fast food places, i've frequently had workers act like it was a bother to take my order.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    lucky you! lol.. i never have cheat days, ever, and the ONE day i felt like eating chick fil a i drove all the way there and it was a sunday.

I dub it "The Cows' Law - Your CFA craving will hit hardest on Sunday."
  • aelunyu
    aelunyu Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    A KFC 8 peice bucket is exactly my macro goals for me to get right under 10% bodyfat...(around 1800 calories total). so I ate that 5 days out of the week, and my cheat days were actually "cleaner"...back in 2010.

my current obsession is skinny cow ice cream sandwiches...
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options

I dub it "The Cows' Law - Your CFA craving will hit hardest on Sunday."
    LOL! its true.
    EDIT: 600th post!
  • iampam4399
    iampam4399 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I thought Chick-Fil-A was everywhere?????? It is here!! I love love love fast food!!! The faster and crappier, the better! But, after realizing it doesn't love me so much, I have decided to get out of this one-sided relationship with the drive-thru.

I love to eat candy. Occassionally, I will have a few Hershey Milk Chocolate Kisses! Occassionally, like just now. 4 is a good number for me! 4 silver wrapped little towers of goodness!!
  • princesspamelatransformation
    Options
    They are building a Chick-Fil-A right by my work, so that will be a upcoming challenge to pass by it almost everyday (M-F)...lol I also miss me some Starbucks, trying not to go there for awhile....it's a addiction that I will keep wanting to go back to.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    cheese,
    wine
    cheese
    wine
    cheese
    wine
This discussion has been closed.