Five Pounds Down!!!!

Options
I am so excited I lost my first five pounds this week. I have really been dedicated to my health. I joined the gym this month and I have made it my business to go no matter what. If I can't make it to the gym for some unforseen reason I have been using the workouts that I have at home on my cable television to do the workout. I have promised myself that I will do this for myself and I am determined to get through this. I was so happy when I weighed myself at the gym on yesterday, because I weighed myself at home on yesterday and I thought my scale was wrong. Sure enough when I weighed in at the gym it said the same thing as the scale at home. This site has truly kept me motivated and if for any reason I can't get on to track my food intake I just write down what I eat and I log it later. That is the key keep track of your calorie intake and exercise. All these years I felt that weight loss was hard and I would let anything discourage me from keeping on track. So now even if I do eat something that I should have cut back on(which is rare) just get right back on track that same day. I am in this to win this.

Replies

• lynnie30
    lynnie30 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    congrats! keep it up!
  • ReneDavidson
    ReneDavidson Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Well done...if you want to see what 5lbs actually looks like go to this link...I can't wait to be able to print this off and keep it on my mirror to remind myself what I've lost and don't want to put back on...One of my MFP friends showed this to me!! Love MFP friends!

http://mtdh.ruralinstitute.umt.edu/images/Bernice.jpg
  • PecanTan
    PecanTan Posts: 47
    Options
    Now if that don't keep me motivated I don't know what will! GREAT JOB!!!!!
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    Way to go!! You're diong such a great job!
  • mylittlescreamer
    Options
    congrats on those missing pounds! Were there other things you did to keep on track of your goal?
  • cfischer81
    cfischer81 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Great job! It feels SO good to accomplish these goals. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!