Replies

• terijoestoes
    terijoestoes Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Yum ping
  • laughinggypsy
    laughinggypsy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    tart cherry preserves. OMG so amazing...
    ...I think I need to go make some now!
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I like putting cucumber in mine, actually. The mild taste of the cucumber doesn't offset the taste of the yogurt at all, and adds a nice hint of freshness and crunch!
  • Dee_84
    Dee_84 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Wow. cheesecake flav pudding powder!!!??? Sound great. What are the ratios. I look forward to trying it.

I would use a little more yogurt than the package calls for milk.
    I think a package is for 2 cups of milk, so I would use about 1/4 of the package for 1 cup of yogurt.
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I mix it with salsa and put it on my taco salads
  • T1mH
    T1mH Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I add a packet of hidden valley ranch mix to it and eat it with veggies! not bad on a salad either lol
    This sounded so good I just went and tried it. It is excellent. I only had 2 baby carrots left, gonna get me a 2 lb bag tomorrow.

Edit: FYI I googled it and what I found said 2 cups of yogurt to one packet of ranch.
  • unicornpoop
    unicornpoop Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Add pumpkin, apple pie spice, and sweetener of your choice. Leave overnight. Tastes like pie!
  • AyySixPack
    AyySixPack Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Try mixing in greek yogurt with some Hawaiian Punch Singles To Go mix just tried it out nd it was good af!
  • tnqnt
    tnqnt Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    100g Greek plain nonfat yogurt
    1TBSP dark cocoa powder
    4TBSP PB2
    6g light whipped cream
    1 packet stevia (or #1 teaspoon sugar)
    2 teaspoons water

AMAZING
  • trickycoolj
    trickycoolj Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great ideas! I just started buying plain to mix my own and cut some of the excess sugars of the fruit flavors. I use frozen mixed berries and Trader Joe's Just the Vanilla Clusters cereal. I have lots of 1 cup gladware containers which makes easy portions for breakfast at work!
  • 120weeks
    120weeks Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I use 1-2 tbsp of the pudding or fruit jello powder to a cup of yogurt. The key is not to forget the cool whip. I love it!

Also, thanks for the lemon curd ideas and "apple pie one too. I can't wait to try those.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    bump
  • casherrill76
    casherrill76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    bump
  • delekium
    delekium Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    grated coconut and toasted sesame seeds...add honey if you like
  • MissHolidayGolightly
    MissHolidayGolightly Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I use jelly, fruits, and/or cereal. Berries with some cereal to add crunch are good. Also like apples with cinnamon in the yogurt. Sometimes I'll add honey or agave nectar if I want something sweet.
  • jaimelb94
    jaimelb94 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I add protein powder to mine, and then top with fruit. My favorite is Stawberry protein powder topped with strawberries.
  • kekpron
    kekpron Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I add protein powder to mine, and then top with fruit. My favorite is Stawberry protein powder topped with strawberries.

Similar to what I do though I throw in some finely ground almonds and just a splash of coconut milk to smooth it out some. Gobs of protein and very tasty!