My mom is a success!

Options
2»

Replies

• vivvy2012
    vivvy2012 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are right your mom is a success, and what a great daughter you are for tooting the horn for her.:flowerforyou:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am so proud of her :)
  • XAVTAY2
    XAVTAY2 Posts: 58
    Options
    WOW way to go MOM! She looks great and you are right she is a success...
  • Amellej
    Amellej Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    She looks lovely!
  • pienthesky32
    pienthesky32 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, you and your mom have lost the same amount, both wonderful inspirations! Congrats to you both!
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    She even looks younger! Great job mom!
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    WTG mom!!! It's great that you are so very proud of your momma!!! She is a true inspiration :)
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    wow! she looks beautiful!! congratulations! and u r an awesome daughter! :drinker:
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Congrats to your Mom. She really looks fantastic and so much younger. I hope to make my daughter as proud of me as you are of yours! :-)
  • srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to your mother. What a beautiful woman.
  • stealthSLOTH
    stealthSLOTH Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    She looks amazing; you look amazing! Great job! Y'all are both super success stories! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    simply amazing!
  • lizzynewm
    lizzynewm Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    what a kickass mama! she looks so good!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, you and your mom have lost the same amount, both wonderful inspirations! Congrats to you both!

No my mom has lost 76 lbs, I have lost 123 lbs. I had more to lose then she did/does. She wants to get down to 135, my goal is 120. She is like 20 lbs from her goal and I am 7 from mine.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Mom looks good!
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I think it's wonderful how the two of you have supported one another through the process. Congratulations to BOTH of you! As an "older" woman though, I realize how much tougher it is to lose weight as you get older and I have to say that she has done a miraculous job of losing so much in a fairly short amount of time. This keeps me motivated to "keep on keeping on" with my journey.
  • kimstwin
    kimstwin Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    This is a great post. What a great team you guys are! Thanks for posting, and I'm sure your mom won't mind ;))
  • avongirl74
    avongirl74 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Tell her she looks great and 20 years younger!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!