I need a weight loss buddy please

Options

Replies

• LesCalvert
    LesCalvert Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm new and would like some buddies too. 39 year old male with a 15 year old daughter.
  • lexierosiegino
    lexierosiegino Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :smile: I would love too...I just started myself. My food diary is available to see. My goal is to run another marathon. we all need each other, that's why we are here right? LET'S DO THIS!! Invite me.....I need MFP friends as well!!
  • CocoasBoss
    Options
    My name is Sonya I am a mother of a 10 year old little man and I'm engaged. I'm doing this lifestyle change to be around for my son and be able to enjoy life with him. We can all use a little support add me and we will do this together!
  • gkfit59
    gkfit59 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I am going to be 60 in April but feel 40 inside! Want to get where I feel that good when I look at the outside. :-) I also have 2 grown children (34 and 32) and 3 grandchildren with a granddaughter due in May.
  • cmcy24
    cmcy24 Posts: 17
    Options
    Add me too! The more buddies the better!
  • winnerorloser
    winnerorloser Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i need one too, was doing good for three week....then the holidays came and I can't get started again
    Let's do it together
  • kfisher_02
    Options
    OHHHHH me too! Add me!
  • hon3yd0g
    hon3yd0g Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    feel free 2 add me!be good to get some more tips from ppl!
  • PattyJane167
    PattyJane167 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    OMG!! I am so new to this!! Will be more than happy to help in supporting you, cause I know I will need it also!! Its gonna be tough, but, hey WE GOT THIS!!! :)
  • erodriquez
    Options
    You can do it!! I am 33 now and this is a struggle for sure. One of the worst things I do is eating at late hours. I will be your friend. I live in Los Angeles Ca I am not married but I have been in a re;ationship with my guy for 12 years. I am a massage therapist at a day spa and I am currently going to school to become a nurse.
  • LeahO123
    Options
    Hi all. I need some new buddies too. Pretty new to this and need to keep on track! 32 years old, recently a single mother from Australia with a 17 month old daughter. Time for me to stop making excuses and go for it! I've lost 5 kg, another 30 to go! ( 66 pounds I think?) xx
  • DafMines
    Options
    I could use some friends:) I am 31, married with an 8 year old daughter that keeps me busy:)
  • sarahmaegan
    Options
    Hi! I have tried this site before but have never really been that committed. New goal, however, is I'm going to a wedding in May and going to see an ex I haven't seen in almost 3 years, super motivated!! Would love some people to help me keep myself motivated and I can help you stay motivated too!
  • loranch
    loranch Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    The more friends the better. I'm 47 with 2 grown boys. Add me if you want
  • NoWorries94
    NoWorries94 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyones welcome to add me. I'm 36, married (sort of) with 2 children, 9(boy) and 11(girl). Weightloss has been a life time struggle for me. I'm getting to that age where it just doesn't want to fall off as easy.....as if it falls off! Lol! We'll get there together:bigsmile:
  • hlb99
    hlb99 Posts: 26
    Options
    You can add me! any one can! It's better when you have support! :)
  • Tmeinert121
    Options
    I am new and Need a few buddies myself. I am a stay at how mom. I am very active in my church and my children's school. I am turning 45 in a few weeks and need to improve my health and overall fitness level. I had gestational diabetes with both my pregnancies and currently pre-diabetic. My children are ages 8 and 6. Life can be chaotic and need to focus on me!!!!
  • kg047
    kg047 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I will support you! We can do it!
  • tillierose55
    Options
    Welcome! Please add me.
  • Kelseybee13
    Options
    People are welcome to add me! I would love to give support and get it too!