Pounds Lost!

Options
Ok, I'm getting a little frustrated. Is 6 lbs good to loose in one month or should I be loosing more? I'm getting discouraged, Please help me!

Replies

• Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    THATS GOOD!!!
  • kltobin2010
    kltobin2010 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! It can be discouraging but what I have learned from the good folks on MFP, that any pounds lost, it a GREAT thing! 6 pounds in a month, to me, is a good and healthy start!
    Keep up the good work!
  • ideretic
    ideretic Posts: 38
    Options
    hi! I lost 10 lbs in a bit more over one month,.. but now it's been almost 3 months and all I lost is 2 lbs ... but I hope that the pounds will shred all at once .. at least 5 lbs together like the last time... if you are eating right and exercising ...it has to come off...maybe it just takes a bit more time! good luck!
  • manderpander22
    Options
    One to two pounds per week is the healthy way to lose weight...so you are right on. Are you restricting your calorie intake and exercising? If you lose more than that you may be depriving your body of vital nutrients and you run the risk of gaining it back. Slow and steady wins the race! So keep it up and don't be discouraged.
  • JustAmy
    JustAmy Posts: 291
    Options
    I've been here since January and have only lost 6 pounds total!!:sad:

So congratulations on LOSING 6 pounds!! you are doing great!:bigsmile:
  • Lilmrsbardeen
    Options
    You guys made me feel so much better knowing that 6 lbs is a healthy way. I guess i just want that magic pill that will make the weight fall off...lol
  • jajastrunk6
    Options
    A good average weight loss to be able to keep it off is 1-2 lbs a week!! so you are doing well