Friends in Fairfield, CA with 100+ to shed?

Options
Hi! I am looking for support, activity, recipe-swap/meal planning and work-out buddies in Fairfield, CA. I am 39 and have 127 lbs. to lose. I am a member at In-Shape in Suisun. I am married, working full-time outside of the home with a 20-yr old and a 2-yr old. Any like friends out there?

Replies

• lilteddy78
    lilteddy78 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hello....

I noticed you posted this back in January but thought I would reply anyways. :)

When I first started to lose weight a year ago I had over 100lbs to lose. I lost 80 and then gained back around 15. I'm restarting and working hard again to get rid of the rest of the weight I want gone. I was 247lbs when I started....I'm currently at 175. I was thinking about 145 as a goal but I am not sure how I will feel when I get there.

I will be 35 at the end of this month, I also work out at In-Shape when I can (Need to get there more often), work full-time at the Adult school and I have a 9 almost 10 year old and a 5 year old.

If you read this and would like to talk more you can add me as a friend. Have a wonderful day!